Author Topic: Black Man Who Stole $140 Television Released After 35 Years Behind Bars  (Read 314 times)

Sikotic™

The gov't needs to get their priorities straight.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Not really that much of an injustice. If it was a first time offence then it would be harsh, but it wasn't so the fool should have learnt.

10 years and only one hand would be a fair punishment.

No, not at all...He deserved life for what he did! Shit, why shouldn't he get harsher sentences than rapists, child molesters, & killers? After all, he WAS stealing, which, by the way, we all know Jews invented.

http://www.naebunny.net/pseudopsalms/archives/2004/06/i_believe_the_t.html

This is not fair punishment, you fuckin' square ass samaritan skinhead.

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
No, not at all...He deserved life for what he did! Shit, why shouldn't he get harsher sentences than rapists, child molesters, & killers? After all, he WAS stealing, which, by the way, we all know Jews invented.

Who said he should have a longer sentence then rapist and murderers though eh? Not me. I can't remember saying that rapists, child molesters & killers deserve to spend less time in prison. I'm just saying that the length of time that he spent in prison was slightly harsh, but not something that's going to get me fucked off. If I had it my way repeat offendings for twocing would get a 10 year prison sentence. Murderers, rapists etc would get stoned to death.

PM me if you have a problem.
Well she moved in ways
That kept her there in our minds for days
Weeks and months it was
I was that amazed and there she stays
Surrounded by the what-ifs and the maybes

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Who said he should have a longer sentence then rapist and murderers though eh? Not me. I can't remember saying that rapists, child molesters & killers deserve to spend less time in prison. I'm just saying that the length of time that he spent in prison was slightly harsh, but not something that's going to get me fucked off. If I had it my way repeat offendings for twocing would get a 10 year prison sentence. Murderers, rapists etc would get stoned to death.

PM me if you have a problem.

It's still injustice and you still claimed it wasn't a harsh punishment...Someone who stole a TV set doesn't deserve life in prison...And LMAO@PM me if you have a problem...You're taking this stuff way too seriously. Lets take this outside to the PM page...LOL

The Watcher

sorry.. but it doesnt matter what era you're from, if rapists & murderers are getting out of jail before you cause you stole a $140 black & white TV, the world is DEFINITELY fucked up. this is the sort of injustice that really needs to be looked at, i dont know how this could even happen.. glad i dont live in america !
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
you got to be kidding me, 35 years for stealing a fuckin tv???  People who rape or kill get less time than that, this is a bunch of bullshit.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!

PM me for my opinion...its too much to take in a regular post  ::)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thats fuckiin crazy

Lucien

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm no longer a supporter of westcoast rap...
he should have stayed in there longer

;D

but this is ridicolous... lol @ How much time would he have gotten if he had stolen a color TV?

Lucien

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm no longer a supporter of westcoast rap...
sorry.. but it doesnt matter what era you're from, if rapists & murderers are getting out of jail before you cause you stole a $140 black & white TV, the world is DEFINITELY fucked up. this is the sort of injustice that really needs to be looked at, i dont know how this could even happen.. glad i dont live in america !

indeed fuck the US system...
glad I'm in Holland