Author Topic: lmao at yuk sonning himself again.. new interview... wont stop i guess  (Read 543 times)

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
^^ and why would i give a fuck about ur opinion either?

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

J2K

Yukmouth needs to stop making up more and more shit...and hes got to not rely on others if hes got beef with someone....

Legacy

• Lil Geezy
why did yuk say he blames dre for this?
New Jack City

southwest602

• Lil Geezy
why is niggas hatting on yuk? yeah he talks shit, so does 50 cent (the king of starting shit), so i cant understand why niggas like "yuk talk too much shit, yuk always hatting, he always running his mouth", nigga have you heard g unit? the shit them niggas say? no niggas in the entire industry have created more beefs than g unit man. im not making excuses for yuk, but for real nigga. and come on now, yuk got jumped. regardless of the fact he says he always rolls deep, he got jumped. so if it is a excuse, why is that not a good one? nigga, he got jumped, you know hes small. what would be games excuse? 50's? spider? any nigga who gets jumped is going to say, "fuck i got jumped, what else you niggas need?" but he does talk shit, but so does every nigga. you could say he got whats coming to him. thats true. and my point remains valid nigga, spider gave the chain back. didnt sell it, didnt get beat down for it, just gave it back. i mean, you a thug right? you going to just give that shit back? i dont know both niggas doing shit i cant understand.

Caution2006

Fuck Spider Loc and fuck the whole G-Unit

GangstaBoogy

why is niggas hatting on yuk? yeah he talks shit, so does 50 cent (the king of starting shit), so i cant understand why niggas like "yuk talk too much shit, yuk always hatting, he always running his mouth", nigga have you heard g unit? the shit them niggas say? no niggas in the entire industry have created more beefs than g unit man. im not making excuses for yuk, but for real nigga. and come on now, yuk got jumped. regardless of the fact he says he always rolls deep, he got jumped. so if it is a excuse, why is that not a good one? nigga, he got jumped, you know hes small. what would be games excuse? 50's? spider? any nigga who gets jumped is going to say, "fuck i got jumped, what else you niggas need?" but he does talk shit, but so does every nigga. you could say he got whats coming to him. thats true. and my point remains valid nigga, spider gave the chain back. didnt sell it, didnt get beat down for it, just gave it back. i mean, you a thug right? you going to just give that shit back? i dont know both niggas doing shit i cant understand.

ahh finally a valid opinion
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"