Author Topic: Juelz Santana vs. Dipset?  (Read 202 times)

GangstaBoogy

Juelz Santana vs. Dipset?
« on: June 02, 2005, 05:36:07 PM »
Ok so...

Jim Jones dissed Game/50 on "Baby Gurl"

then when asked about how he feels about Juelz Santana staying on Def Jam he said "we dont fuck with nobody over there at def jam"

now Juelz is on rap city sayin that Game is on his album

its only a matter of time before Juelz & Dipset end up getting into it...
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Juelz Santana vs. Dipset?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2005, 05:37:49 PM »
nah...they are fine...

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2005, 10:26:44 PM »
fuck celebrity rapper beef, and the fags that perpetuate it like some halle berry entertainment tonight shit.

Mr. Nice Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2005, 12:00:53 AM »
I thought that Jones and Game were cool?

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2005, 08:23:12 AM »
50 was the only one mad that game did a track with the dips. he was crying about how game was supposed to be in a g-unit video first. notice now that 50 isnt around, hes doing tracks with them again.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2005, 02:24:29 PM »
^no not THEM just juelz. the one who remained on def jam. its not too often that a member of a crew is gonna work with an artist that their homie is dissin
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

ABN

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2005, 04:34:35 AM »
i mean Jimmy even denied that he was dissin Game and NJD said that he met and chilled with Jim down in Miami after the song was released and he didnīt have shit to say. and Mo BWS(a guy from BWS that answer questions while the others are on tour)said that there wasnīt no problems and that Game had just been out partying with Jimmy a couple of nights after the song was released. and i donīt think they will be beefing with Santana coz they are still seen chilling with eachother goin to eachothers video shoots or whatever and i donīt think itīll be a problem. and what could Dip Set gain from beefing with Juelz when heīs signed to Diplomat Records/Def Jam? Jimmy and Cam will still be gettin paid and these are individuals who were friends before the music thing popped off so it wouldnīt not only split up the group it would split up the entire crew aka entourage and bein that they are all from one area it would prolly get outta hand so i donīt think it will be any problems.