Author Topic: spider loc speaks.. again.. video link  (Read 677 times)

WestCoasta

Re: spider loc speaks.. again.. video link
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2005, 11:38:06 PM »
I know Styles has a name on this forum, he might have read that, Styles he just dissed you!

funny shit by the way

southwest602

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2005, 12:19:38 AM »
well drama continues, yeah i see how yuk having his nigga get his shit back is funny as fuck. but spider giving back, not selling, not getting beat down for it, just giving it back is a little triped out. but fuck it, i mean both them niggas going to make shit up to make themselves look good. anybody would. but this shit is just crazy. i think this was a stunt to get some attention on spiders part. but yuk did get jacked. this whole situation is fucking funny nigga.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2005, 12:40:35 AM »

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2005, 01:26:04 AM »
if this was a publicity stunt, it was a good one

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2005, 01:30:29 AM »

turns out styles from wcrydaz got yuks chain back for him. how pathetic is that. this 5'5" midget who claims to be a boss had to go to some Fat internet geek to get his chain. LMAO!!!! what happen to all that street cred yuk was bosting about??  and you wonder why Game didn't bother responding to this clown.

no thats fake.. go over there and read the thread properly!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2005, 01:43:51 AM »
Well I guess on the mixtape tip if Spider Loc does really have a mixtape comin out with DJ Whoo Kid for the next G-Unit radio series then his mixtape will def shit on Yukmouth's All-Out War Regime mixtape cuz lets be honest and who is gonna push more units...

I think Spider Loc might be doing something with Whoo Kid but I dont see it right now being the next G-Unit radio cuz his buzz isnt that great yet and I just heard about new Whoo Kid & Lloyd Banks G-Unit tapes hosted by fuckin Donald Trump so we will see if spider's mixtape gets realeased

spider aint fuckin with yuk on the music tip. all that who pushes more units doesnt matter.

as far as this beef goes, its like that one cat said this is all just a publicity stunt for spider to get some love from 50. i like spider but its funny how all-of-a-sudden everybody loves him. i remember EVERYBODY on this forum was callin him a hater after his interviews on death row came out

leaves thread & plays: Kam f/ Jayo Felony, Dre'sta, Spider, Yukmouth - They Like That
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2005, 01:52:20 AM »
From the looks of the video, Spider been smoking that sherm with how much he's fidgeting and shit.

THIZZAVELI

• Lil Geezy
  • THIZZ OR DIE
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2005, 11:27:15 PM »
All you net nerds SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!, Yuk and spider are folks and any real nigga that watched spider talking would realized how much spider was holding back some shit when speaking on yuk.He didn't really say shit about yuk, yall acting like the nigga smashed on yuk or something.Didn't you net nerds hear that nigga spider say "I checked his backround and evrything is 100%"' the nigga also got much respect for the yay area(AS HE SHOULD AND THE NIGGA SAID THE SHIT YOU NET GEEKS).All you mark ass L.A white boys that don't even live in the hood need to shut the fuck up about the bay until you come out here.

Bottom line is this, yuk a real nigga, spider a real nigga, alot of yuks patnas are spiders patnas, alot of spiders patnas are yuks patnas.And that's why nothing hapened when yuk got his chain back, cuz the niggas is cool.And yes like somebody in here said already, both them niggas is putting in there little 2 cents on what hapened to keep their street cred.

DEEP EAST OAKLAND 700 MOB!!! I'm out.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2005, 11:40:24 PM by THIZZAVELI »
(510)DEEP EAST OAKLAND

GIG, GET STUPID GO DUMB!!!!!!!!!

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2005, 01:03:23 AM »
This if funny shit but Yuk deserved it.I love Yuk and i hope this will open up his eyes and stop dissin peeps.I have yet to hear anything from spider but now im intrested lol.