Author Topic: Dre beats  (Read 448 times)

Paul

Re: Dre beats
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2005, 06:26:07 PM »
i heard that but i thought maybe settled it at the westcoast conference
i dont know i just would like 2 see that happen
funkyfreshintheflesh

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2005, 09:42:46 PM »
I don't think dre can top his other 2 solo albums, and I'm almost guaranteeing I will be disapointed with detox mainly due to guest appearances.

I really luv the way dre raps, I personally would luv it if half the album was solo songs by him, maybe just some people doing the hooks, like snoop did for Still DRE.  The other half of the album I'd like snoop to be on a majority of the songs.  a song with ice cube and ren.  kurupt, nate, and daz on a song, and thats it.

I dont know man, I never count Dre out on his own album, you know that he not gonna release a weak album.....wit Dre he only does perfection and he is out to prove somethin' right now, that the west is back and here to stay.

I agree with what u sayed about him doin most of the rappin' on the album....It would be dope to hear a Dre album wit mostly Dre on the mic wit not many guest appearances.....I would like to see him just go wit Snoop, Game, Nate and Kurupt as the only guests on the album and throw in a joint wit Cube on there too. But I would most love to see Dre and Snoop do the majority of the album together just since we aint heard Dre and Snoop together on the same track in a long ass time.

Westside Soldier

« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2005, 12:01:20 AM »
dre aint gone put out a disapointing album. i aint worried about that, not even a lil bit

agree with thats why dr take so long releasing his albums caus ehe wants that shit to be dope. 8)

westkoastanostra

« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2005, 12:32:59 AM »
why is every1 thinking g-unit is gonnal be all over "detox"?....they'll probably just be in like one song....cuz every time dre drops an album its always new rappers he puts out....it happened with "the chronic"...it happened with "2001" and it will most likely happen with "detox"

We Fly High

« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2005, 01:28:48 AM »
you think bishop would be on detox. game will be most likely. cos i think dre realizes that game still needs that extra push after the shit with 50. cant wait to see who he introduces.

Black Uhuru

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Rasta Still De bout
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2005, 03:06:06 AM »
Only thing that could spoil Detox would be G-unit

IzUwitIt

« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2005, 04:10:31 AM »
i heard that but i thought maybe settled it at the westcoast conference
i dont know i just would like 2 see that happen

X and Dre are cool
plus Dre werent even at the conference

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2005, 02:26:30 PM »
Guest-wise, we can definitely expect Eminem, 50 Cent and The Game right off the bat, for obvious reasons - they are signed to Aftermath. Busta Rhymes will most likely be on Detox because he's got a crazy style AND because he's also signed to The 'Math. Since every one of Dre's solo albums featured a female rapper, I'm guessing Eve will handle those duties on a track for the album. No doubt that Nate Dogg will be on it, cuz he's always cool with Dre and they work together. Same for Mary J. Blige. And as far as Snoop goes, I'm almost 100% sure that he will be on the album. Those are all the artists that I predict will definitely be on Detox.