Author Topic: Dr. Dre Death Row leftovers  (Read 711 times)

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dr. Dre Death Row leftovers
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2002, 06:58:49 PM »
Damn...we'll probably never get to hear those Dre songs then.  And that was his "Death Row Production" too, which in my opinion, sounds better than his current production.

I think Dre's prod is better then Tha Realest, THa Relatives, etc... but its an opinion
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2002, 07:33:36 PM »
Damn, if Suge was smart he would give those dre tracks to somone he knows and tell them too leak them online just to piss off Dre...I mean, Dre cant sue if that ever happens, since he has no proof Suge leaked it. Suge could just say it was stolen or some shit...Damn, that would be dopeness...

suge has suptin that is very valuable.  why would leakin them on to tha net be a smart move.  Now what would be a smart move is if suge would work wit dre to get these out,  suge would need to swallow his pride an plus get dre to work wit him.  If they agreed to do  a row aftermath joint thing suge an dre could make a lot of money but it wont happen.  also seer u said suge tried to sell them to a place that made custom cd's.  what would happen if suge tried to sell them to a real lable like sony or some shit.

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2002, 08:17:59 PM »

suge has suptin that is very valuable.  why would leakin them on to tha net be a smart move.  Now what would be a smart move is if suge would work wit dre to get these out,  suge would need to swallow his pride an plus get dre to work wit him.  If they agreed to do  a row aftermath joint thing suge an dre could make a lot of money but it wont happen.  also seer u said suge tried to sell them to a place that made custom cd's.  what would happen if suge tried to sell them to a real lable like sony or some shit.

Dre owns his own publishing.  So any other label would run into the same problem of Dre not signing off on the release.  If DR or any other label tries to put out his music, they will most likely get sued.

Axle
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2002, 09:46:44 PM »

i believe that comes from the fact
that the lawsuit decision wouldnt matter n the UK?
but then again on that logic....
y wouldnt he juss release all that old shit that way 2?
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

death row CAN release dr dre stuff. but only the already released songs. that includes the chronic cd + all the remixes and tracks off the single cd releases. the chronicle includes a nuthin but a g thang remix that wuz released on a single cd back n the days. this album is a european release and only available in the US as an import cd. the official tharow website has not mentioned that release but it is real. the enhanced part is tight and the album is very professional (cover, design, sound aso.) why dont they promote that album? i mean there is not only U.S. peeps that check tharow.com... and they already promoted the just doggin single cd on that website which is an european release too.

Gate Won

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2002, 05:10:57 PM »
thats what im sayin.....
they can release only previous
projects already on the market here n the US...
BUT doesnt that shit theyre
sellin over there have unreleased songs?
thats the idea i got from all the talk bout it..
http://gatewonproduct.cjb.net

"Without struggle, there is no progress...."

"In order to hold a man down, u must also stay down with him"

"If You Make It To the Top, Don't Forget To Send That Elevator Bac Down"

.: God Is One :.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • .:CPT´s own REAL Muthaphukkin G´:.
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2002, 03:19:17 AM »
Does anyone think that Dre´s unreleased stuff from the DR days ever will be released???

They cant just "throw em away" ya know what i mean???

There´s gotta be a way to release them and it would sell like crazy thats for sure!!! Everyone knows that.

It is and have always been Suge´s biggest project to put out the unreleased Dre songs.

BTW didnt some DR site release some of them a while ago but they were pulled off that site cuz Dre sued them or something?

Peace
"When I sit back n´ look, when i used to be crook, doin whatever it took, from snatching chains to pocketbooks" - Notorious B.I.G "Ready 2 Die"