Author Topic: a little help form the guys is needed  (Read 492 times)

hope glimmers

• 'G'
  • thats me
Re: a little help form the guys is needed
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2005, 03:51:01 AM »
quesion (only to be answered seriously):  if a guy has claimed to love you for over three years, but always avoids going out,or even calling does he just not like you?  he is laways sayign he doesnt want to prevent me from my potential, and so on and so forth, yet he does things to end hislife bc he cant be with me.... what should i do, what is he thinking?

I'll be straight with you: The guy is a headcase, leave him alone and stay as far away from him as possible, he's nothing worth talking to, and until he can get his shit straight, I'd ignore him.  "Things to end his life" let him do it.  If anybody wants to end their life, they're an idiot and need to be stayed away from.  You don't want to get yourself into a situation where you're some kind of mother figure to this guy. 

Now, if he can come to you in 6 months or a year and approach you like a man is supposed to approach a woman, then everything's cool, do what you want.  If a guy is telling you he doesn't want to hold you back from your potential or whatever, he has serious self esteem problems that will become YOUR problems if you associate with him at all. 

Now I wouldn't just drop him, though, tell him what his problem is, and that you don't need someone with problems in your life right now.  That way maybe he can do something about it.
nah cant b tellin her to stay well away from him, cos if it has been seriously 3 years then you just gota have an open talk wit him and see why he actin like it and all.. He's a guy so probably guna b worried bout comminement and that why he talkin bout bullshit like you got potential and that trying to cool things off between ya a bit... anyway just ask him... upto u if ya listen but this is waht happened with me and some hoe before lol...
goodluck wit it all, peace out....... 8)
thanks guys you two helped in a way.  its hard to stay away from something thats been a part of your life for so long.  and a long serious talk is def. needed. 
LOL... fuckin dumb bitch... you just said he posts here and ppl should watch what they say... don't you think you pretty much got the point across to him since he can read your post... LMAO stupid ass bitches
as for you, i did this so maybe hed get the point, you actualy got one thing right.  i did  it because i didnt think i was being heard, my way, so this was a way to tell him, without him having to actually respond with bs answers.  seeing as you already have your mindset on that foul language, i really could care less what you think.   
love stinks yeah yeah

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2005, 07:27:39 AM »
hope, u started this thread years ago, still havent talked to him or done anything with the situation?

hope glimmers

• 'G'
  • thats me
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2005, 08:42:53 AM »
ive tried... hes asked to hang out so many times, and then blows me off come the allotted day, so idk.  im begining to give up.  hope is losing its glimmer. lol.  idk boys.  i guess im going to be on the market for a while
love stinks yeah yeah

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2005, 12:39:12 PM »
^^give overseer a call. and by overseer, i mean me  :D

picture 1st plz

hope glimmers

• 'G'
  • thats me
« Reply #49 on: August 01, 2005, 03:44:48 PM »
haha when my comp get fixed, maybe... if youre lucky
love stinks yeah yeah

DAYUM

« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2005, 03:59:54 PM »
LOL are u pink?
shes the only girl i know that hooked up with guys over the internet

but to help u out...

" if a guy has claimed to love you for over three years, but always avoids going out,or even calling does he just not like you?"

-he prolly is just playing games with you or he prolly did like u but ur breathe stank or sumthing so he just wants to stay away from you...

"he is laways sayign he doesnt want to prevent me from my potential, and so on and so forth, yet he does things to end hislife bc he cant be with me.... what should i do, what is he thinking?"

- hes prolly lieng to u again and just playing games... think about it would he really kill himself over a girl? if he would then drop the dude he aint worth a shit

but shit i tell hoes i love them all the time but i dont lol
you cant let them get to you cus once a guy has u then he will use u and then when hes done he wont want u anymore i mean i like girls that i really gotta try to get with n shit if they just come to me i just use them and play with there emotions and fuck em and leave em

but anyways im in highschool so girls come and go idk what ur situation is

but thats the truth but i aint no love doctor so u dont gotta take it from me

hope glimmers

• 'G'
  • thats me
« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2005, 04:14:16 PM »
LOL are u pink?
shes the only girl i know that hooked up with guys over the internet

but to help u out...

" if a guy has claimed to love you for over three years, but always avoids going out,or even calling does he just not like you?"

-he prolly is just playing games with you or he prolly did like u but ur breathe stank or sumthing so he just wants to stay away from you...

"he is laways sayign he doesnt want to prevent me from my potential, and so on and so forth, yet he does things to end hislife bc he cant be with me.... what should i do, what is he thinking?"

- hes prolly lieng to u again and just playing games... think about it would he really kill himself over a girl? if he would then drop the dude he aint worth a shit

but shit i tell hoes i love them all the time but i dont lol
you cant let them get to you cus once a guy has u then he will use u and then when hes done he wont want u anymore i mean i like girls that i really gotta try to get with n shit if they just come to me i just use them and play with there emotions and fuck em and leave em

but anyways im in highschool so girls come and go idk what ur situation is

but thats the truth but i aint no love doctor so u dont gotta take it from me

nah its not on the internet... lol i know him personally.. at least i used to... hes given up on life, i know how much heartbreak hes had with everything, and i think he reached his breaking point and gave up.  but when youp ush people away, its usually when you need them the most.  but idk im not going to talk anymore about this subject, bc its gotten bad, and i just need to get him to sit down and talk to me, if he will... so will you?
love stinks yeah yeah

DAYUM

« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2005, 04:17:19 PM »
dude then hes prolly gay

fuck that guy go find someone else