Author Topic: Question for the MLB and NBA experts......  (Read 287 times)

Acgrundy

Re: Question for the MLB and NBA experts......
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2005, 06:49:51 PM »
hey dumbass, an owner makes the final decision whether a new stadium is to be built, and then the city will vote on it.  bottom line is, if the owner doesn't want it, whether or not the city does, then it won't happen.  never in the history of sports has one owner funded a new stadium all by his/herself.  that is why I said any smart owner will build a new stadium if need be if the team attracts fans.  sorry I didn't know you were that slow, next time I'll draw pictures and shit.

ecrazy

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2005, 09:24:07 PM »
hey dumbass, an owner makes the final decision whether a new stadium is to be built, and then the city will vote on it.
So if the owner makes the final decision, then why do they need the city to vote on it??

LMAO!! YOUR AN IDIOT!!!!

Then you said
bottom line is, if the owner doesn't want it, whether or not the city does, then it won't happen.

Why would the city build a stadium for a team when they dont want one?!?! When did i say that??

Here have a bowl of shut the fuck up...YOUR DONE! ;)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2005, 09:34:45 PM »
on a side note...Yankees are building a new 800 million doller stadium  ;D
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Acgrundy

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2005, 10:11:43 PM »
hey dumbass, an owner makes the final decision whether a new stadium is to be built, and then the city will vote on it.
So if the owner makes the final decision, then why do they need the city to vote on it??

LMAO!! YOUR AN IDIOT!!!!

Then you said
bottom line is, if the owner doesn't want it, whether or not the city does, then it won't happen.

Why would the city build a stadium for a team when they dont want one?!?! When did i say that??

goddamn you are dumb as hell.  the owner makes the final decision...if he doesn't want it, it won't happen, no matter how bad the city wants it.  the city votes on it because they will have to pay a lot of money for it.  if a city wants it and the owner doesn't, it won't happen.  understand, or should I draw you a picture?

the second quote you are just too dumb too understand, and I explained it above.  I don't even know why I bother.  you probably won't understand any of this.  then again, you think LA is getting the next football team, I dunno why I bothered replying to you at all, now I feel dumb.

ecrazy

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2005, 10:31:20 PM »

LMAO!! YOUR AN IDIOT!!!!

Then you said

goddamn you are dumb as hell. the owner makes the final decision...if he doesn't want it, it won't happen, no matter how bad the city wants it. the city votes on it because they will have to pay a lot of money for it. if a city wants it and the owner doesn't, it won't happen. understand, or should I draw you a picture?

the second quote you are just too dumb too understand, and I explained it above. I don't even know why I bother. you probably won't understand any of this. then again, you think LA is getting the next football team, I dunno why I bothered replying to you at all, now I feel dumb.
Tell me why in the hell would the CITY WANT TO BUILD A NEW STADIUM FOR A TEAM IF THEY DONT WANT ONE??!?
YOUR A FUCKIN MORON, LMAO!!!!!

now I feel dumb.

As you should

Acgrundy

« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2005, 11:06:42 PM »
I can't answer your dumbass question, because I don't know why a city would build a stadium if they didn't want one.

IF A CITY WANTSA NEW STADIUM, BUT THE OWNER DOESN'TTHERE WON'T BE ONE

what is so hard to understand about that sentence?  how fuckin retarded are you?  you are just twisting my words around into your headupyourass logic, and can't figure out your own dumb ass question.  Please where your helmet more often, you don't need any more brain trauma.

an owner and a city are 2 different things.  I know you have to be smarter than a brick to understand that one, so I can understand why it is takin so much for you to understand.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2005, 11:09:53 PM by Acgrundy »

ecrazy

« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2005, 01:54:27 AM »
I can't answer your dumbass question, because I don't know why a city would build a stadium if they didn't want one.

EXACTLY, WHY WOULD A CITY BUILD A STADIUM IF THE OWNER OF THE TEAM THAT PLAYED IN THE CITY DID NOT WANT ONE? JUST TO HAVE A HUGE TOILET IN THE GROUND WITH SEATS??!?! YOUR A DUMBASS, YOU MAKE NO SENSE, YOUR DONE..........YOU HAVE NOTHING...HAVE A NICE DAY ;)

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2005, 02:08:45 AM »
LOL, LA is one of the biggest cities in america, of course its gonna have a lot of fans, BUT...

the biggest actually...

as for Vegas...id imagine theres a lot of nervousness about putting a professional sports team in the middle of the gambling capital. i can see the conspiracy theories already!

And Vancouver is gonna have a real tough time getting another Basketball franchise. Cities that lose teams struggle getting another one, i dont think their attendance was all that amazing when the Grizzlies were there. Im in San Diego, im dyin for us to get a NBA franchise....and Kareem was even trying to bring one down here a few years ago. But i dont see it anytime soon. If any team moves, it should be Atlanta....their attendance is pathetic! You could sell more tickets to a hockey game in South Central then they do in a month. lol

Acgrundy

« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2005, 01:50:24 PM »

EXACTLY, WHY WOULD A CITY BUILD A STADIUM IF THE OWNER OF THE TEAM THAT PLAYED IN THE CITY DID NOT WANT ONE? JUST TO HAVE A HUGE TOILET IN THE GROUND WITH SEATS??!?! YOUR A DUMBASS, YOU MAKE NO SENSE, YOUR DONE..........YOU HAVE NOTHING...HAVE A NICE DAY ;)

finally you are sounding smarter than a brick.  You answered you're owned stupid ass question...

why would a city build a stadium for a team if the owner doesn't want it?  they wouldn't.  which is why the raiders and the rams moved out of LA.  and why wouldn't a owner want to build a new stadium?  because financially it is not a good idea?  why is that?  because he is not making enough money from the investment.  why is that?  because not enough fans are supporting the team.

there ya go you fuckin dipshit idiot.  its really sad that you couldn't figure that out.  did I mention how dumb you are. 

so if in the last 10 years 2 teams have left LA, you think the next nfl team is going there?  I know you have the brainpower of a brick, but can you at least realize how fuckin dumb you sound when you say that?

*note: I don't expect you to understand this.  I just wanted to make one thing clear:  You are dumb.

ecrazy

« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2005, 07:01:05 PM »

finally you are sounding smarter than a brick. You answered you're owned stupid ass question...

why would a city build a stadium for a team if the owner doesn't want it? they wouldn't. which is why the raiders and the rams moved out of LA. and why wouldn't a owner want to build a new stadium? because financially it is not a good idea? why is that? because he is not making enough money from the investment. why is that? because not enough fans are supporting the team.

there ya go you fuckin dipshit idiot. its really sad that you couldn't figure that out. did I mention how dumb you are.

so if in the last 10 years 2 teams have left LA, you think the next nfl team is going there? I know you have the brainpower of a brick, but can you at least realize how fuckin dumb you sound when you say that?

*note: I don't expect you to understand this. I just wanted to make one thing clear: You are dumb.

LMAO!! DUMBASS OF THE YEAR AWARD GOES TO YOU!!

Let Me mention how dumb you are....
Raiders = LEFT BECAUSE THE CITY DID NOT WANT TO RAISE TAXES TO PAY FOR A NEW STADIUM!!! - Look it up, dumbass
Rams = LEFT BECAUSE THE CITY DID NOT WANT TO RAISE TAXES TO PAY FOR A NEW STADIUM!!!

Al Davis even had meetings 2 years after moving back to oakland in LA to see if they would want to, but refused to because there were not able to finacially, or just wanted to renouvate the coliseum and the Rose Bowl.

The Rams owner Was going to Move the Rams Sooner Or Later, because she grew up in St. Louis (st. Louis is in the middle of nowhere, if u say that they have a better fanbase than LA you are the dumbest man alive) And opened up buisnesses over there, she might have used the excuse of a new stadium not doing the job and St. louis just happend to build a new Domed Stadium right when they moved, how convinent

Your Just talking nonsense, you sounding dumber, which i thought was impossible, keep saying dumb things, you are really the retard of this post, The end,...YOUR DONE!

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2005, 07:11:16 PM »
both of you argue like idiots lol...NO ONE WINS
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008