Author Topic: 2005 NBA Finals...Great.  (Read 414 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: 2005 NBA Finals...Great.
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2005, 05:10:06 PM »
Fuck Shaq and his empty promises, I'm glad Miami didn't reach the finals... Who wants to see an inexperienced team getting mashed on and bitched around in the finals?  We've seen this enough

You're just saying that because Shaq proved that the Lakers needed him more than they needed Kobe. Also, you're right, nobody wants to see teams getting mashed on and bitched around in the finals like the Pistons did to the Lakers.

Yea, Shaq proved it because, of course, he was the only player who left the Lakers last year... ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2005, 11:45:30 PM »
The point is that the Lakers need Shaq more than they need Kobe. If it wasn't for Shaq's age, the Lakers would've kept him, but they decided to build a whole new team with a bunch of wack ass youngstas like Kobe.

You're kidding yourself if you think that keeping Shaq for the money he was demanding woulda' been worth it...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2005, 09:11:08 AM »
Either keep Kobe and get nothing out of it, or keep Shaq, pay a little more, and actually win games. I'd go with the latter.

Yea, they woulda' won so much with a declining Shaq ALONE in the west, when they couldn't win the previous year with Shaq, Kobe, Malone, and Payton...Please make sense. Thank you.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2005, 09:13:13 AM »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Now_Im_Not_Banned