Author Topic: WHY DR DRE IS THE GREATEST RAP PRODUCER OF ALL TIME  (Read 580 times)

rafsta

Re: WHY DR DRE IS THE GREATEST RAP PRODUCER OF ALL TIME
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2005, 01:16:49 PM »
no lol..

i'll give u a clue.. someone who been claiming to have a dre connection...

i find it fucking hard to believe dre would even check these sites, not only is he a busy man (im guessin) but hes worth millions, he couldnt give a fuck what some net cats think of anything.

Instinct7

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2005, 05:38:34 AM »
I still want Dre to work with Snoop, in rap game snoop is Dre first son. If you are offended by your son's behaviour you still have to draw him closer with the same hand you used in striking him so Dre please continue to work with your children no matter their bad deeds and please Nigerians are in need of your crew.

Westcoastfanatic

« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2005, 07:34:22 AM »
Dre won't come to africa! He's afraid of the cheetas ;D
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

Doggystylin

« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2005, 08:09:28 AM »
Seer.......you think NWA Whorider was Dre? no way, lmao man the shit she said i could never picture any man saying, she was just outta this world, so that has to be complete bullshit

Instinct7

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2005, 03:46:23 AM »
Some people criticised Dr Dre without thinking. Dre is the greatest producer of all time period and you are only jealous because you cannot reach his shoes.

Elevz

« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2005, 04:27:13 AM »
Allright, so now you've got a nice title for the thread, but you're not really going into it. Dre is the greatest producer of all time, because his beats are dancable? You never heard any Timbaland productions?

Yeah, keep coming with more "facts" about Dre and King Pac! :P

Instinct7

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2005, 08:08:59 AM »
Who said Timbaland is not good but he is not that known in Nigeria because his productions are for one and 2 years but there is forever. Am sorry if the truth annoyed you.