Author Topic: Snoop talking about Kurupt?  (Read 417 times)

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Snoop talking about Kurupt?
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2002, 05:00:14 PM »

First off Kurupt was one of the early departers of death row, so why would he not support anyone's decision to leave.  And as Daz stated in Rime magazine Kurupt convinced Daz to leave death row.  Why would Kurupt need to get involved with the daz and snoop beef.  Kurupt was always claiming dpgc and even was saying fuck deathrow on the puff puff pass tour.  He knew all his homies hate the row, yet he talked to suge behind there back and made a deal.  And you say his friends turned their backs on him.  Hmmm... if I am not mistaken Kurupt has had at least one guest spot on almost all dpg related releases, he got to go on puff puff pass, and up in smoke, Dre and Snoop pretty much got his career jumpstarted, Dre let him have several guest spots on 2001, Daz even had a label for kurupt off of dpg recordz.  Snoop helped Kurupt during his eastcoast beef with dmx, ja rule, etc.  What the hell else do you want them to do for Kurupt?  I mean come on, what dpgc and Dre has done for Kurupt is plenty.  And how does Kurupt show his thanks, by turning his back on his homies and signing to the worst label he could in this situation.

That totally sums it up.  ^^^^  Too fuckin Real.  I agree 120%.

Axle
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt