Author Topic: y is young buck in g-unit?  (Read 469 times)

J2K

Re: y is young buck in g-unit?
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2005, 12:40:11 AM »
Young Buck's the best on G-Unit. He started on juveniles label , but went to G-Unit for some reason . Straight Outta Cashville was better than the hunger 4 more.

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2005, 02:28:37 AM »
do it like me is an awesome song, it reminds me of Lay You Down off beg for mercy, the voice his voice changes, he puts more emotion into it as he gets further in the song

and the "got jamaicas in hating, bu bu buck and they gon" line is pretty damn awesome

another thing on this song, the 3rd verse is possibly the best verse on the whole album, its too good
« Last Edit: June 18, 2005, 02:31:30 AM by Jip »

Elevz

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2005, 03:47:47 AM »
Young Buck's the best on G-Unit. He started on juveniles label , but went to G-Unit for some reason . Straight Outta Cashville was better than the hunger 4 more.

Shit wasn't really moving with Juve, and when 50 broke through he asked Buck to come to G-Unit with him. Of course Buck wasn't gonna say no to that.

topshotta

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2005, 04:45:56 AM »
WHY IS YOUNG BUCK IN G-UNIT? HES SO MUCH BETTER THAN DAT WHOLE GROOP.........

You got it twisted homie, it's the other way around.. Rest of that group is so much better than Young Buck,
but still, he's a member.. And you gotta be kidding me if you think Young Buck should leave G-Unit. He would
drop just as tasteless tracks as he did with Cash Money. Young Buck is a smaller disaster without G-Unit/Aftermath/Interscope.

rafsta

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2005, 05:12:07 AM »

i think he's just as wak as the rest of em.

rafsta

« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2005, 05:13:18 AM »

You got it twisted homie, it's the other way around.. Rest of that group is so much better than Young Buck,
but still, he's a member.. And you gotta be kidding me if you think Young Buck should leave G-Unit. He would
drop just as tasteless tracks as he did with Cash Money. Young Buck is a smaller disaster without G-Unit/Aftermath/Interscope.

yeh man i think yayo >>> young buck

Black Uhuru

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Rasta Still De bout
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2005, 06:59:53 AM »
Buck should just be signed to the label and not in the group he sounded out of place to me on Beg For Mercy

Elevz

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2005, 11:09:15 AM »
Buck should just be signed to the label and not in the group he sounded out of place to me on Beg For Mercy

Only reason why he was out of place, was because he outshined the others IMO. However, Young Buck definately NEEDS G-Unit to sell because on his own he won't really get much shine in the public.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2005, 02:39:10 PM »
buck is one of the best southern rappers i've heard in a long time, he's not up there with Face or Andre yet but he's reachin' ......it's like game said on his dvd he's a southern rapper who has LYRICS he rips it up on every verse , i mean shit he always has the best verses, hate it or love it remix he made everyone else look bad, and poppin them things the onyl reason to listen to that song is the dre beat and the last verse which is bucks. 

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2005, 02:53:45 PM »
Lloyd Banks' "Bangers" off the Alchemist album is better than anything Young Buck has done.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

topshotta

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2005, 08:14:36 AM »
Lloyd Banks' "Bangers" off the Alchemist album is better than anything Young Buck has done.

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2005, 08:29:09 AM »
dope song

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2005, 08:45:21 AM »
banks is a fucking corny motherfucker why is everyone on this fags dick

realz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2005, 05:07:04 PM »
thanx guys.......good points...........G-UNOT!!!!!!!!fuck dem.....only hav love for buck....i hope da rest of dem pranksters get shot.........300 bars is sick?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DJ Rokz
www.myspace.com/djrokz

GET AT ME!!!!
rokz111 on aim

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2005, 06:00:22 PM »
buck is the tightest