Author Topic: Seems like Daz is FAR from top priority over at So So Def...  (Read 669 times)

gzs

Re: Seems like Daz is FAR from top priority over at So So Def...
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2005, 03:43:02 PM »
Daz should stick to producin'. Does anybody know if Daz had something to do with the production of that Tipsy track? Somehow it seems like he has had an influence on that.

nah man!!! TrackBoyz on this muthafucka

Yeah I know, but don't it remind you of daz. There is that signature daz sound to it. That zoom bass in it. He has used that many times before, like on Gang Banging Ass Criminal on Retaliation. Are there other tracks where the trackboys use that sound?

Acgrundy

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2005, 05:28:29 PM »
when the fuck are you guys gonna realize this

DAZ IS NEVER GONNA DROP AN ALBUM ON SO SO DEF

I said it years ago, you really have to be dumb to believe he will actually drop an album on so so def.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2005, 06:30:55 PM »
now that Tha Dogg Pound is back...I dont really care for a so so release

True...but it would be nice to see Daz (or any West Coast artist) get some mainstream exposure. He can't get that on DPG/Gangsta Advisory which is probably where the new Pound album will come out on, just like ''Dillinger & Young Gotti'' and ''Tha Last Of Tha Pound''.

would be nice for Daz to be recognized mainstream, however, as 2pac said "All I want is money, fuck the fame, I'm a simple man".  I bet Daz doesn't mind sellin 100,000 copies independently since he'd make more off independent sales than if he went Gold or Platinum on a major

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2005, 07:29:01 PM »
would be nice to see another daz mainstream album with bettert sound quality

WestCoasta

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2005, 09:21:31 PM »
if DPG drops, who cares, you know he'll come out with one later

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2005, 12:00:03 AM »
to be real...Daz burned a lot of bridges. and now its comin back for him. he'll never drop on so so def
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Acgrundy

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2005, 12:12:43 AM »
daz will never drop on a major, ever again, I gaurantee it.

Big_Ron

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2005, 05:52:07 PM »
Daz is supposed to be doing beats on TI's group PSC's album and I just recently heard something about he might be doing beats on Ludacris next album. As far as his album on So So Def it should be coming out like late this year or more than likely early next year.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2005, 05:56:48 PM by Big_Ron »

Westside Soldier

« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2005, 12:33:45 AM »
i think daz lp wont drop untill next year for some reason my antcipation for that album is pretty much gone and would rather hear a new dpg album instead. 8) 8) 8)

westkoastanostra

« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2005, 12:39:39 AM »
daz has been with so so def for 2 years....he should just leave so so def if JD's putting him in the backburner....he might as well leave cuz jd is focusing on other artists and not him....

Mygla

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2005, 08:41:06 AM »
as long as Daz can do what he does independantly at the same time, why not stay signed with So So? I'm sure they give him some form of payment jusr for being signed... and it opens alot of doors when it comed to collabos and stuff. somehow i doubt that he'd be doing stuff with Young Gunz and T.I. if he wasn't at So So...