Author Topic: REVIEW OF SNOOP CONCERT IN AMNEVILLE (FRANCE)  (Read 135 times)

wcsoldier

REVIEW OF SNOOP CONCERT IN AMNEVILLE (FRANCE)
« on: July 02, 2005, 01:22:38 PM »
It was last tuesday and it was a very dope show. After a wack first act , Snoop (one hour later) came on the stage n performed about 1 hour n 15 min. He did a lot of the Death row days (Gin n Juice, Murder was the case, What's my name, The Shiznit, Nuthin but a g thang, Snoop upside ya head)  only 4 tracks off his latest album so the tracks were well choosen. He wore the FC METZ shirt (for those who don't it was the first team of Robert Pires) n was in a very good mood. Of course Soopafly, Battlecat, DJ JAMES, his musicians n the SNOOP EXS were in the building. He finished the show  thanking the fans, and telling he loves France n he will be back. Anyway Snoop know how to make a show  8)

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Re: REVIEW OF SNOOP CONCERT IN AMNEVILLE (FRANCE)
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2005, 01:25:43 PM »
Sounds good man 8) He was also @ Werchter Festival here in Belgium on Thursday and it was basically the same show...

wcsoldier

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2005, 01:29:31 PM »
Sounds good man 8) He was also @ Werchter Festival here in Belgium on Thursday and it was basically the same show...
You are from Belgium right ? A man told me Nas will go to Belgium at a Festival this summer. Is it true ?

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2005, 01:33:47 PM »
Yup...the "Lokerse Feesten".

wcsoldier

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2005, 01:34:48 PM »
Yup...the "Lokerse Feesten".
OK propz man

ABN

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2005, 01:37:25 PM »
^i sure as hell hope that you´re not gonna travel to Belgium just to see Nas coz he´s one of the worst artist´s i´ve ever seen live. maybe i just caught him on a bad day but he really sucked when i saw him and i had just seen DMX 30 minutes before i saw Nas so maybe that played a role also coz X is one of the best live permormer´s i´ve ever seen. the Snoop concert sounds cool but why is Snoop always acting like a diva by coming on late as fuck? when i saw him and Game Snoop was 50 minutes late.

wcsoldier

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2005, 01:45:09 PM »
^i sure as hell hope that you´re not gonna travel to Belgium just to see Nas coz he´s one of the worst artist´s i´ve ever seen live. maybe i just caught him on a bad day but he really sucked when i saw him and i had just seen DMX 30 minutes before i saw Nas so maybe that played a role also coz X is one of the best live permormer´s i´ve ever seen. the Snoop concert sounds cool but why is Snoop always acting like a diva by coming on late as fuck? when i saw him and Game Snoop was 50 minutes late.
No it was just a question n u right Nas isn't  good live. Usually Nas came correct for the first 10 songs n after that he kinda lose his voice then he doesn't rap anymore he screams  ??? About Snoop a friend of mine went to a another show n Snoop came at 10:30 PM instead of 8: 30 WTF  ???

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2005, 02:14:06 PM »
damn I live in metz but tuesday i was in paris,i can't believe i missed this show!!!!
snoop better comes back soon!!!  >:(

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2005, 03:04:28 PM »
sounds dope