Author Topic: What ever happened to that video for 'Boom Boom Clap'?  (Read 322 times)

mercy C.O.B.

• 'G'
  • Crooked I "Beef wid us homie my heat goeeessss"
What ever happened to that video for 'Boom Boom Clap'?
« on: June 24, 2005, 08:12:03 AM »
I mean it's been a minute now since i've heard it was being edited and stuff. Also, two months before the release of BOSS MUSIC Crooked I seems to be awfully quiet

We Fly High

Re: What ever happened to that video for 'Boom Boom Clap'?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2005, 09:34:56 AM »
its been filmed already, dubcnn was at the video shoot with director lyndon howard. we should be releasing a "making of the video" feature one the actual video becomes premiered.

Westside Soldier

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2005, 10:34:39 PM »
its been filmed already, dubcnn was at the video shoot with director lyndon howard. we should be releasing a "making of the video" feature one the actual video becomes premiered.

dope good to hear. 8)

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2005, 10:43:15 PM »
cool

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2005, 12:13:21 AM »
its all on treacherous nad BET and when they wish video to be premiered.....tho its taking too long

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

CrookedDynasty

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2005, 03:47:32 AM »

Cool. good to hear that.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2005, 12:57:51 PM »
A producer named Sega who did a track on Crook's album was there at the shoot, he was sayin how many dimes it was there.

But ey.....has anybody heard that new Mannie Fresh or whoever it is song, where at the beginning, they are sayin "BOOM BOOM CLAP, BOOM BOOM CLAP" right along with the drumbeat, real real real similar to how Crooked I does? I was pissed when I saw that shit, because I know that when Crook's track comes out, people down south are gonna be like "he stole that from Mannie Fresh"

T-Dub

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2005, 04:45:57 PM »
But ey.....has anybody heard that new Mannie Fresh or whoever it is song, where at the beginning, they are sayin "BOOM BOOM CLAP, BOOM BOOM CLAP" right along with the drumbeat, real real real similar to how Crooked I does? I was pissed when I saw that shit, because I know that when Crook's track comes out, people down south are gonna be like "he stole that from Mannie Fresh"

yeah Young Jeezy and Mannie Fresh

We Fly High

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2005, 07:17:56 PM »
yeah .. i dunno.. there were girls there.. but they werent all that fly haha.. maybe from a distance, but once you get up close... i dunno ahhhha. they werent bad though, some Girl pimp brought in a bunch of girls for the video shoot. I was smoking witht hat killa kain guy from young hoggs, and then we see the girl pimp, and KK was like "damn, you see new things everyday".... haha shit was crazy.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2005, 08:10:03 PM »
A producer named Sega who did a track on Crook's album was there at the shoot, he was sayin how many dimes it was there.

well fresh has been doing it for years

DAYUM

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2005, 09:57:31 PM »
dude that song is bangin

everyone down here is feelin it

it gets played on the radio too

Crooked I goes hard...

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2005, 10:48:55 AM »
tha video needs to be playing on B.E.T. it' been a long time coming now.............................