Author Topic: The Game's 4th single: Put You On The Game  (Read 1095 times)

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
Re: The Game's 4th single: Put You On The Game
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2005, 07:50:55 AM »
of course 50 helped chart them singles but even if he hadn´t been on them they would´ve been commercial. and if you can´t see that they are more commercial then Dreams you´re an idiot. so if Kanye did the joints they are commercial? so Common´s joints is something you would classify as commercial songs?

Who the fuck are YOU to call ME an IDIOT? I don't even know who you are . . .

Yes, Kanye is a commercial artist, more commercial that Cool & Dre who produced "Hate it or Love it". But because 50 was on it, its a hit. If he wasnt on the song it would - not - have been so succesful.

Do I have to explain myself again? idiot.

You know what, nobody doubt that 50 helped Game, we all know that but I think you're wrong to thing that song wouldn't have been a hit w/o 50.  That beat along is off the chain to me, wouldn't matter if 50 was on it or not.  50 trying to take all credit for Game's album and I never heard Dre or Em trying to take credit for that niggaz album and Dre is really the one that made that nigga!!  People need to start realizing that Dre makes these niggaz what they are today but they think their own buzz put them there, it helped but w/ the Dr as a big part of it!!

saint

• Lil Geezy
  • R1 Speed Freak
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2005, 07:53:09 AM »
I really don't care what single they release, Game's album is the 1st one in a long time that I bump alll the way through. Usually, you can only bump 4 or 5 tracks on a typical album, and it's considered a banger. Game's is as close to a classic that we'll see this year, IMO.

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Im out for the summer. See you all in the winter!
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2005, 08:01:13 AM »
I don't have time to argue with West Coast dick lickers.

50 Cent was the biggest reason for The Game's success, I doubt Interscope would have even released Game's album if he didn't align with G Unit and 50. Of course Dr Dre is the backbone, but everywhere you looked it was, "The Game of G Unit". They promoted Game using the machine of the music industry, and G Unit was on top.

So no matter what you say, his success is thanks to his affiliation with G Unit, and the singles that feature 50 Cent!

I hate 50 Cent and G Unit, I refuse to ever listen to a song by those losers. But you have to face facts.

Jay Z for president.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2005, 08:02:48 AM by Never Gone »

http://www.audiohosting.org
incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

wcsoldier

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2005, 08:03:27 AM »
his european tour may be cancel (sure Paris is)

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2005, 08:31:01 AM »
I don't have time to argue with West Coast dick lickers.

50 Cent was the biggest reason for The Game's success, I doubt Interscope would have even released Game's album if he didn't align with G Unit and 50. Of course Dr Dre is the backbone, but everywhere you looked it was, "The Game of G Unit". They promoted Game using the machine of the music industry, and G Unit was on top.

So no matter what you say, his success is thanks to his affiliation with G Unit, and the singles that feature 50 Cent!

I hate 50 Cent and G Unit, I refuse to ever listen to a song by those losers. But you have to face facts.

Dude, I can tell you're from the East Coast...  Let 50 leave Aftermath and you'll see how much of a big market he is after that..  Dre proved to two previous company's..  That's all I got to say.  Stop riding that niggaz dicc..

Jay Z for president.

TfW

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2005, 08:55:44 AM »
I liked Higher more but that was a good track too.

King Of L.A.

« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2005, 08:56:27 AM »
Put You On Game >>> Higher

Higher is bangin but it sounds like that Tony Yayo crap thats being played on BET.

hmmm...i wonder if game is gonna change the "G-Unit" into G-Unot for the vid. i know interscope doesn't like it when he says that.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2005, 11:01:00 AM »

Wtf? How you know?
This better not be true...he's the reason I spend 52€ on a fucking ticket (well, it's for an entire day @ a big festival actually, but he's the one I wanted to see. The rest are all rock & drum 'n bass acts...)

Theodore

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2005, 11:04:44 AM »
about the werchter festival,
 no word is out that game has cancelled, just 3 rockgroups have..  ;)
« Last Edit: June 23, 2005, 11:07:24 AM by Theodore »

wcsoldier

« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2005, 11:17:09 AM »

Wtf? How you know?
This better not be true...he's the reason I spend 52€ on a fucking ticket (well, it's for an entire day @ a big festival actually, but he's the one I wanted to see. The rest are all rock & drum 'n bass acts...)
a friend sent me that http://www.skyrock.com/plusdeson/peoplenews.phtml. Plus I went to the store where I bought tickets and they confirmed. For the others places I'm not sure but why wouldn't Game go to Paris if he gone to others places ?

wcsoldier

« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2005, 11:24:42 AM »
Apparently only Paris is cancelled coz on Aftermathmusic.com the others places are still in the Tour section. Sorry if I afraid u 8)

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2005, 11:56:52 AM »
Yeah, on Skyrock.com it says that "The Game cancelled his European tour".
Strange, 'cause no other site has posted anything about it. I hope it's not true though...been looking forward to this for a while now!

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2005, 11:59:09 AM »
Yeah, on Skyrock.com it says that "The Game cancelled his European tour".
Strange, 'cause no other site has posted anything about it. I hope it's not true though...been looking forward to this for a while now!

didnt game come only a few months back?
NO MORE WAR

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2005, 12:06:54 PM »
^^^^Yeah, he was here in February. But I finished my exams last week and I been looking forward to this concert for a while now...to get rid of all the "stress" I endured during the exams.

PLANT

« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2005, 12:25:33 PM »