12 (9.3%)
Spider Loc
26 (20.2%)
Will I Am
26 (20.2%)
Dj Quik
3 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 108

Author Topic: The biggest west coast SELL OUT Poll  (Read 1367 times)

Subliminiminal

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: The biggest west coast SELL OUT Poll
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2005, 02:10:12 PM »

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2005, 03:45:08 PM »
Neither...Just because the mainstream excepted them in and they're focused on their paper and not bullshit doesn't make them a sell out!!  Stop hatin!
co-sign

Acgrundy

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2005, 06:03:14 PM »
if you don't already know who the biggest sell out on the westcoast is, than either you are all up on his nuts, or you are just plain dumb.  some people are both.

206wop

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2005, 10:01:55 PM »
thats hard because that will i am fool is a fuccin dork, but its got to be snoop for doin all that faggot ass music and commercials and shit, hes a little princess now, andi dont think games really a westcoast artist, but he was a sellout straight out the womb, and i need a little more evidence to see that quiks sold out, allthough droppin suga and 2nd to none and all that, shit.

Westside Soldier

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2005, 10:36:53 PM »
Snoop Dogg sold out big time. 8)

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2005, 10:58:02 PM »
snoop

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2005, 12:34:47 AM »
Snoop no doubt
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

J Bananas

« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2005, 12:42:56 AM »
50 cent fans are the westcoasts biggest sellout

Elevz

« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2005, 01:12:33 AM »
Note to self for the future: think before posting.

Voted: Snoop. Of course, he's a major sellout, going pop & all that. He was already rich as a muhfucca, so that shouldn't have been the reason. However, he became more and more popular to the mainstream as he started selling out more and more. I guess he's got the perfect mix: OG's visiting his concerts, and teenies buying his new records.

I think Will-I-Am is more of a sellout. He's not even personally famous - he's still only being referred to as "the one with the dreads". Seems like I'm the only one in my city who knows his name & shit, and I don't even care about them. He used to make nice music with the BEP, and now... Oh well. Money is a bitch.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

koolnutz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2005, 11:07:00 AM »
i know he aint on the list but i would have to say that Bitch ass ice cube would have to be the biggest west coast sell out of all time.

305LIVE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2005, 01:21:01 PM »
SNOOPS!!!NOODLE LOOKING!!!
AL  1

FLIXX

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gardena 2 Da Fullest!!
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2005, 01:38:09 PM »
For some reason before I even looked at this I knew somebody would say Ice Cube!!! Bullshit homie!!! Without Ice Cube no NWA, WSC, Allfromtha I, Road Dogs, K-Dee, Sir Jinx, Dj Pooh, Niggas playin leading action roles etc. etc. Dr. Dre said he is the most talented MC he has ever worked with. This nigga rode on the East Coast on the first Westside Connection Album. Now that I'm done jockin this nigga, I can understand why some would think he sold out Well who has he put on lately...I don't think anybody. Mack 10 had Technique crackin 4 a minute, glad to see him doing the dam thang. The Westcoast is like a game of Dominoes "CUTHROAT". It's a disease that only the South has the cure for. Props to Snoop Dogg 4 spreading the gospel. That comes from that love he got from Master P...ask somebody!!!
Flixx

koolnutz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2005, 03:45:01 PM »
yeah flixx i agree with u on that, he helped all those dudes..........thats why its so sad to see him take the road he took, so sad. he felll off hard. Even his own crew from back in the day dont like him, (kam, lench mob etc etc....)

peace

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2005, 09:30:10 PM »
Will I Am ??? who is that