12 (9.3%)
Spider Loc
26 (20.2%)
Will I Am
26 (20.2%)
Dj Quik
3 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 108

Author Topic: The biggest west coast SELL OUT Poll  (Read 1380 times)

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The biggest west coast SELL OUT Poll
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2005, 05:22:34 PM »
Snoop.... wtf he thinking.. J.Timberlake ??? ??? ??? ???

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2005, 10:00:15 PM »
Will.I.Am

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2005, 11:53:23 PM »
snoop

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2005, 01:19:20 AM »
Snoop ...cant think of too many other west coast sell outs. I can think of more east coast sell outs.

8)

Mr. RuthlessG

« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2005, 12:48:40 PM »
The biggest sellouts on the west are:

DJ Quik

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

wtf you talking about

Well he did one time say that west coast music sucks and he works with wack rappers like Chingy now.  Also he hasn't done anything to bring attention back to the west in almost what like 5 years.

Paul

« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2005, 01:09:22 PM »
snoop is 1 of the main reasons this gangsta shit still on-goin today. how is he a sell out - cause he made a song with jt or the neptunes, bullshit.
and quik wtf is that all about im not even goin 2 comment on tht

the only 1 tht is close is spider cause of his shit talkin of ppl that made the westcoast wot it is today
funkyfreshintheflesh

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2005, 01:15:26 PM »
Quik helped AMG, The Penthouse Players, Mausberg, Suga Free, 2nd II None worked with Nate Dogg , Snoop, Eazy, 2Pac,etc. And because he worked with Chingy he's a sell out  ::) The only sell-out, like funkyfresh said, is Spyder Loc cause this foo is dissing all these people from the west just to get his name around.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2005, 01:27:23 PM »
snoop is 1 of the main reasons this gangsta shit still on-goin today. how is he a sell out - cause he made a song with jt or the neptunes, bullshit.
and quik wtf is that all about im not even goin 2 comment on tht

the only 1 tht is close is spider cause of his shit talkin of ppl that made the westcoast wot it is today

Mr. RuthlessG

« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2005, 02:25:59 PM »
Quik helped AMG, The Penthouse Players, Mausberg, Suga Free, 2nd II None worked with Nate Dogg , Snoop, Eazy, 2Pac,etc. And because he worked with Chingy he's a sell out  ::) The only sell-out, like funkyfresh said, is Spyder Loc cause this foo is dissing all these people from the west just to get his name around.

I know he worked with those people but what has he done for the west coast lately.

As Spider Loc yes he is big time sell out I just didn't bother listing him because he really is nobody.

And to all the people saying Snoop never sold out bullshit yes he did.

Paul

« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2005, 02:29:57 PM »

I know he worked with those people but what has he done for the west coast lately.

hes released a brand new westcoast sounding album which is exellent and has a song on it puttin it down 4 cali
thats wot hes dun
funkyfreshintheflesh

acbaylove

« Reply #55 on: September 25, 2005, 02:52:18 PM »
Snoop Dogg and Will I Am are just getting paid. I dont blame them. It's all about them papers anyway. The Game had to act that way to make that big impact. He's doing dumb things, but he's doing it with heart. I respect him, even tho i aint a fan of him and i dont like a lot of moves done by him. He's putting passion in what he's trying to do, so it's ok. Dj Quik never sell out imo. Maybe the only one who sold his soul to the devil is Spider Loc, cause to get some papers he disrespected real West Coast hip-hop legends with no reason. He's a hater. I have no respect for him. PLUS he's the wackest rapper i've heard since Tony Yayo.

305LIVE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2005, 04:11:29 PM »
snoop!!!!!
AL  1

guncoke

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #57 on: September 27, 2005, 08:34:53 PM »
spider loc cuz he sold himself to 50. he even admitted that he was a g unit toy soilder and i think he started something called the g unit crips. o yea, he also talked shit about other westcoast artist. i also hated it when he told tony yayo that the westcoast got his back. and he's dancing around with g unit waving his hand on his face like yayo on music videos

dray

« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2005, 09:17:20 PM »
i don't think i would them sellouts because they did what they had to do to come up. and hopefully, they did it without hurting anyone.

fUncy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • straight outta A-L-K
« Reply #59 on: September 28, 2005, 04:34:48 AM »
Imagine yourself being a rapper, making good music, and u have the opportunity to make money because artists like The Neptunes and JT want to work with you.., what would u do? Spider Loc is another case; he just wants to become known in the mainstream by dissing rappers that have proved they can rap. Quik, Game, Snoop & Will.i.am all made good albums in the past and had this opportunity to make big money, they already earned their respect, so u can't blame them. Spider Loc should drop some heat b4 talkin shit..