Author Topic: Does anybody else here see the potential of...................................?  (Read 423 times)

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
game on tha row thats stupid he wont eva release an album
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Game and Blackwallstreet should hook up with Suge. Sign Cold 187 as producer. Make some real hardcore funked out westcoast hiphop. Might even hook up with South Central Cartel and OFTB. Start rhyming streettales, instead of semi-backpack nike air concepts.

Aftermath isn't the right place for him. He's just too uncontrolable, too naieve, too hungry. Only Suge can manage him well in my opinion.

If so I'm willing to give Game a last change to prove himself. 

That's some of the stupidest shit I've ever read.

gzs

^
If Game's on Death Row (they should change the name again) there will be enough big distributers for the release. Game is mainstream right now. Sold 4 million copies or something worldwide allready right? It's not like Kurupt and Crooked I. Game is in the news. He's internationally known. Everybody is talking. There is a hype. Major labels will be fiending to release his material. Just look at the JT money rereleases, which aren''t that good but sell as hell.

Keep in mind there is a strong possibility game will be kicked of Interscope for his misbehaviour. Than Deathrow would be the best place for him to be in my opinion, since most labels won't be able to control him. Suge will put the man in his place. Give him a strong back up, just like what happened with Tupac.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
the mob n heat are sickk

wtf is that in your avatar.....................? shits disgusting....................LMAO

Diabolical

Suge couldnt manage a shit in a forest.

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.

from the stuff i got and have heard..

i kut 4 life and still be missin that nigga billboard(r.i.p)..imo he's was betta than game and the rest of them niggas..he was jus raw with it...

everybody outside of them 2... :grumpy:

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
Y'all forgot to mention Black Friday. I got some shit from him that nobody's heard yet, holla at me if you wanna hear it over phone or whatever, I'm not gonna put it out yet though.