Author Topic: Nas & Pac: beef or peace?  (Read 407 times)

=[Euthanasia]=

Re: Nas & Pac: beef or peace?
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2002, 01:18:04 AM »

True dat, but look how popular they are compared to Nas.
If Nas dissed Pac after his death, he wouldn't be as popular as he is now.

Yeah, I know where your coming from. But I think if they (Nas & 'Pac) didn't really finish it before 'Pac died Nas didn't diss him because he respected him, as he's said in "We Will Survive", he couldn't believe 'Pac was dissing him, prolly 'cos he had the most respect for 'Pac and felt he did nothing for 'Pac to want to come at him like that, and out of respect he felt obliged not to diss back. Who knows? This argument could go on forever  :-/
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Juice

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2002, 01:46:06 AM »
>= link=board=general;num=1025896436;start=0#15 date=07/08/02 at 06:18:04]Yeah, I know where your coming from. But I think if they (Nas & 'Pac) didn't really finish it before 'Pac died Nas didn't diss him because he respected him, as he's said in "We Will Survive", he couldn't believe 'Pac was dissing him, prolly 'cos he had the most respect for 'Pac and felt he did nothing for 'Pac to want to come at him like that, and out of respect he felt obliged not to diss back. Who knows? This argument could go on forever  :-/

Oh.. c'mon.. he did something! Pac wasnt a fool dissing with no reasons. Just listen to WHEN THUGZ CRY OG again, man. And Nas was down with East Coast rappers against Pac. There was no love. It's not like Eminem dissing Britney S. all of a sudden, lol.

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2002, 02:14:06 AM »

Oh.. c'mon.. he did something! Pac wasnt a fool dissing with no reasons. Just listen to WHEN THUGZ CRY OG again, man. And Nas was down with East Coast rappers against Pac. There was no love. It's not like Eminem dissing Britney S. all of a sudden, lol.

Lol, Nas isn't gonna stop hanging out with his homies that have been down with him since the beginning of his career just because 'Pac had beef with them, Nas didn't even know 'Pac personally enough to do that. C'mon now, I said he had respect for 'Pac, but he had love for his personal homies which makes total sense.  

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Juice

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2002, 02:43:12 AM »
>= link=board=general;num=1025896436;start=0#17 date=07/08/02 at 07:14:06]Lol, Nas isn't gonna stop hanging out with his homies that have been down with him since the beginning of his career just because 'Pac had beef with them, Nas didn't even know 'Pac personally enough to do that. C'mon now, I said he had respect for 'Pac, but he had love for his personal homies which makes total sense.  

He has respect for a dead man. But he obviously didnt have respect with Pac when he was alive. You dont have beefs with men who got nothing but respect for you, man. That's what i'm saying.