Author Topic: Chelsea turn to Juventus ace Trezeguet  (Read 210 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Chelsea turn to Juventus ace Trezeguet
« on: June 24, 2005, 02:35:40 PM »

Chelsea turn to Juventus ace Trezeguet

Chelsea are set to turn to Juventus star David Trezeguet in their search for a new, top class striker.

Inter Milan have rejected an approach from Chelsea for Adriano, while they were met with the same response when asking after Barcelona striker Samuel Eto'o.

Having received short shrift from AC Milan after offering £50 million for Andrei Shevchenko this week, Chelsea are now lining up French ace Trezeguet.

Juve are chasing AS Roma ace Antonio Cassano, but president Franzo Grande Stevens has admitted they must sell before buying this summer.

That fact was again underlined yesterday by transfer guru Luciano Moggi. "We like Antonio Cassano but we don't have the money to buy him," he said.

However, the Stadio Delle Alpi outfit could raise the funds to finance that bid should Chelsea come forward for Trezeguet.

The latter has been linked with an exit, especially as Juventus coped admirably without the international during his numerous injury problems this term.

Trezeguet, given his outstanding scoring record, would be welcomed by Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho.
NO MORE WAR

acbaylove

Re: Chelsea turn to Juventus ace Trezeguet
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2005, 02:38:48 PM »
It depends from the price..

...'BfCfC'...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2005, 03:18:02 PM »
it will be a big signing for us and i think we could get him b'cos he dont get played enough  ;)

acbaylove

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2005, 03:56:05 PM »
it will be a big signing for us and i think we could get him b'cos he dont get played enough  ;)

Actually he started all his games, this season. He just got injured. Capello loves him, but you know.. in Juventus nobody is untradeable: just make a good offer and you can buy everybody, from Buffon to Trezeguet. And money aint really the #1 problem for Chelsea, i think. Juventus will have Ibrahimovic and Cassano as starters, next season. And Del Piero, Mutu and Zalayeta on the bench. Trezeguet is a great player, but maybe we dont need him.

...'BfCfC'...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2005, 04:09:21 PM »

Actually he started all his games, this season. He just got injured. Capello loves him, but you know.. in Juventus nobody is untradeable: just make a good offer and you can buy everybody, from Buffon to Trezeguet. And money aint really the #1 problem for Chelsea, i think. Juventus will have Ibrahimovic and Cassano as starters, next season. And Del Piero, Mutu and Zalayeta on the bench. Trezeguet is a great player, but maybe we dont need him.

u couldnt of said it better  ;)

no doubt in my mind juve has one of the strongest strike forces in europe :)

Bomb-A®

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2005, 01:29:07 PM »
^^ im a juve fan but i wouldnt go that far....they have a good offence but they are champions becoz of thieir defensive capabilities
if they are gonna buy cassano, no point keeping trezeguet around just sp he can sit on the bench, it would be waste of his talent

peace

acbaylove

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2005, 02:36:04 PM »
^^ im a juve fan but i wouldnt go that far....they have a good offence but they are champions becoz of thieir defensive capabilities
if they are gonna buy cassano, no point keeping trezeguet around just sp he can sit on the bench, it would be waste of his talent

peace

The thing is that Trezeguet is a classic striker, maybe the best in Europe converting every good chance to a goal. Cassano is a totally different player, he runs a lot, he dribbles a lot, he makes a lot of assists, he's not really a striker. We'd need a player like Trezeguet, too. Word here is that Juve is trying to keep Trezeguet, to sign Cassano and to trade Mutu and Zalayeta. Like that we will have: Cassano/Del Piero & Ibrahimovic/Trezeguet. Scaring! But like i said if we receive a good offer........

Bomb-A®

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2005, 02:16:48 AM »
Cassano/Del Piero & Ibrahimovic/Trezeguet

scary is right lol....del piero isnt gonna see to many starts from the looks of it...capello used to keep substituting him last season too

peace

acbaylove

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2005, 05:26:25 AM »
I keep the faith in Capello, he's the best. ;)

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2005, 08:30:05 AM »
Juventus say they have turned down an approach from Chelsea for striker David Trezeguet, while revealing Patrick Vieira is on their wanted list.

The Italian giants are looking to bolster their side after winning Serie A last season, but they have no intention of funding moves by cashing in on their big names.

General manager Luciano Moggi has revealed that big-spending Chelsea have been in contact trying to broker a deal for French forward Trezeguet, but their advances were rebuffed.

"Effectively for Trezeguet there has been a discussion with Chelsea, this is true," Moggi is quoted as saying in the Italian press.

"But we told them our champions are not on sale. Emerson, Trezeguet and Buffon remain here."

Chelsea are known to be looking for a new striker, with Hernan Crespo looking likely to remain with Milan next season.

Juve are planning transfer raids of their own, and Moggi revealed some names they would like to sign, although they are their more hopeful targets.

"Vieira is an undisputable champion," Moggi said of the Gunners skipper. "If Arsenal would put him on the market we would sign him.

"But they don't leave him free. But should there be the favourable opportunity, we are there."

Juve also hold an interest in Roma duo Antonio Cassano and Alessandro Mancini, but both men look unlikely to move this summer - with Moggi saying they would cost too much at present.

"I don't deny, Mancini interests us, but he costs too much and at Juve he would initially go on the bench.

"Giallorossi want cash and we can only offer technical counterparts.

"Cassano interests us but he stays at Roma, for the moment. But if on August 31 there would be a small opening and should Giallorossi want less than €20 million, then there would be a chance, otherwise we will be have to wait another year, then."

http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=287483&cpid=21&CLID=&lid=2&title=Blues+make+Trez+approach&channel=football_home

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2005, 10:36:03 AM »
chelsea is getting shot down everywhere.....
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008