Author Topic: I GOT A JOB  (Read 321 times)

westkoastanostra

Re: I GOT A JOB
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2005, 12:58:21 PM »
i work for HP as a sales rep. this job has got to be the most tytest yet borin job man. im posted at circuit city. all i have to is convince people to buy HP printer. man i tell u there is no one buyin shit so i all i do is go to lunch for like 2 hours come back stay there for like 30 mins and go back to lunch. i work from 12 to 5 15 bux a hour. i dont no but im gettin used to this shit man its great

15 bucks an hour thats good man!...from 12 to 5 thats hella cool...i get paid 9.58 an hour for being  security guard....lol easy ass job also....just moving cameras....i'd rather work as a guard than work at fuckin sears as a cashier and take shit from customers like i used too....

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2005, 01:06:38 PM »
i work for HP as a sales rep. this job has got to be the most tytest yet borin job man. im posted at circuit city. all i have to is convince people to buy HP printer. man i tell u there is no one buyin shit so i all i do is go to lunch for like 2 hours come back stay there for like 30 mins and go back to lunch. i work from 12 to 5 15 bux a hour. i dont no but im gettin used to this shit man its great

15 bucks an hour thats good man!...from 12 to 5 thats hella cool...i get paid 9.58 an hour for being  security guard....lol easy ass job also....just moving cameras....i'd rather work as a guard than work at fuckin sears as a cashier and take shit from customers like i used too....
dats pretty good too man ive done security work before too and i have more to come but the thiing is i get paid 10 bux cash and hour for the secituy guy i work for time to time. usually its like 5 hours but sometimes i pull 10 to 13 hours for 10 bux cash and i tell u man u have to stand alot but its worth the cash

WestCoasta

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2005, 03:56:03 PM »
yo WCC Mack, how did you come across the job?  if u don't know nothing about the shit then why would they stick you as sales rep?

shit sounds tight as fuck!  ;D  8)

Suga Foot

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2005, 03:59:14 PM »
you better start sellin some before you get fired lol

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2005, 05:02:40 PM »
great timing for a job thread.  56 minutes ago i just quit mine.

i work as a delivery guy/counter person/waiter for a pizza place
and its on long island, and im like the only white kid there, the rest of the employees are mexicans.

the owner himself is guatemalen, and he talks shit to the mexicans and gives them attitudes and shit.  which ya kno if thats what he wants to do theyre not legal, so they gotta put up with that shit.  but dont pull that shit with me.  so im sitting there and im supposed to have 2 copies of a reciept to staple to an order, but my boss fucked up and only printed one.  so i say, "which paper should i staple this to?" and he brushes me off and in a fecious way he goes, "dont ask me stupid questions, just staple it." so i go so which one do i staple it to, and he grabs it outta my hand and goes staple it to this one.  so im like whoa whoa whoa who the fuck do you think your talking to.  so he goes just staple it and dont be stupid.  im like you cant talk to me like that who the fuck do you think you are.  note, at the time our resturant has like 4 families eating and this is loud and in the dinning are so everyone has stopped eating and is watching.  so hes like if you dont want to staple it leave.  im like fine im gonna leave go get me my fucking money.  hes like i pay sundays, so im like ill see you sunday then.  and i take my soda i was drinking and wing it at the wall in the dinning area.  so then everyone is waiting as im walking out, and i go, "yo renee" and he looks at me and like the anticipation is building everyone not eating and shit, and i just go, FUCK YOU, with beautiful emphasis on the ffffffff part, lol like it was the best fuck you ive ever said.  lol so then he just looked away and kept making pizza that dumb fuck.  i cant wait to go there sunday for my pay, and it better all be there.

ecrazy

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2005, 05:05:25 PM »
great timing for a job thread. 56 minutes ago i just quit mine.

i work as a delivery guy/counter person/waiter for a pizza place
and its on long island, and im like the only white kid there, the rest of the employees are mexicans.

the owner himself is guatemalen, and he talks shit to the mexicans and gives them attitudes and shit. which ya kno if thats what he wants to do theyre not legal, so they gotta put up with that shit. but dont pull that shit with me. so im sitting there and im supposed to have 2 copies of a reciept to staple to an order, but my boss fucked up and only printed one. so i say, "which paper should i staple this to?" and he brushes me off and in a fecious way he goes, "dont ask me stupid questions, just staple it." so i go so which one do i staple it to, and he grabs it outta my hand and goes staple it to this one. so im like whoa whoa whoa who the fuck do you think your talking to. so he goes just staple it and dont be stupid. im like you cant talk to me like that who the fuck do you think you are. note, at the time our resturant has like 4 families eating and this is loud and in the dinning are so everyone has stopped eating and is watching. so hes like if you dont want to staple it leave. im like fine im gonna leave go get me my fucking money. hes like i pay sundays, so im like ill see you sunday then. and i take my soda i was drinking and wing it at the wall in the dinning area. so then everyone is waiting as im walking out, and i go, "yo renee" and he looks at me and like the anticipation is building everyone not eating and shit, and i just go, FUCK YOU, with beautiful emphasis on the ffffffff part, lol like it was the best fuck you ive ever said. lol so then he just looked away and kept making pizza that dumb fuck. i cant wait to go there sunday for my pay, and it better all be there.
That Was Dumb.....I wonder how many Jobs your going to hold down with that attitude

Acgrundy

« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2005, 06:14:40 PM »
I'm sure he will work as an excellent reference

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2005, 07:27:52 PM »
you better start sellin some before you get fired lol
i do i sold 5 printers yesterday and dats a shit load for my second day on the job

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2005, 07:31:21 PM »
I'm sure he will work as an excellent reference
i bet he will