Author Topic: game rumours r getting outta control.. check these out  (Read 1525 times)

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
game rumours r getting outta control.. check these out
« on: June 25, 2005, 06:17:08 PM »
 first i heared was this... it was posted in allhiphop forum
tune in to shady 45
hes blasting game like crazy and he said 50 is getting all the money made of the documentary and jimmy has called up 50 not to show the stripper video on tour or do anything stupid coz game's days on interscope are numbered
i will keep you updated

he also said interscope will not let game release any single after dreams this nigga sounding off like crazy. damn whoo kid calm down

nigga also said dre has called 50 to appologize for what game is doing and dre said 50 should not think he has anything to do with it coz he not behind it
game is doing this on his own. i thought dre had games back????

he said 50 does not plan to respond anytime soon coz interscope is fucking game up he doesnt even know(no homo)

it pretty much summarizes most of the rumours floating around
another one is game apologized to DRE for what he did at summer jam .. this obviously indicates that interscope heads WERE pissed at game...
thing that doesnt make any sense is dre apologizing to 50... is whookid even allowed to talk about dre like that?? i thought dre was 1 arrogant mutha fucka... he has the right to be
can any one speak on them???
i mean game did say that they opened his second album budget so he def dropping

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

Trayvone

• 'G'
  • REPPIN NORTH LONG BEACH
Re: game rumours r getting outta control.. check these out
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2005, 06:52:07 PM »

When u say "HE's blasting game like crazy", who is "HE"? I hope this aint true, but I know for a fact that Game apologized to Dre on 100.3 The Beat on Thursday nite. I was at work and my boy called and told me to turn to the Beat cuz Game was on the aire going off.  When the host asked Game what Dre thought aobut the whole situation he was like "I don't know. I don't talk about Dre. When u see Dre, u can ask him". Then later on he said "I wanna apologize to Dre cuz I told him I wouldn't diss 50 at SummerJam". When I heard that, I was like this isn't good. Sounds like Dre and Jimmy are gonna side with 50

realz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2005, 07:50:25 PM »
SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!No ones getttin dropped.....no way dats gunna happen...retards...they "RUMOURS"
DJ Rokz
www.myspace.com/djrokz

GET AT ME!!!!
rokz111 on aim

realz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2005, 07:51:34 PM »

When u say "HE's blasting game like crazy", who is "HE"? I hope this aint true, but I know for a fact that Game apologized to Dre on 100.3 The Beat on Thursday nite. I was at work and my boy called and told me to turn to the Beat cuz Game was on the aire going off.  When the host asked Game what Dre thought aobut the whole situation he was like "I don't know. I don't talk about Dre. When u see Dre, u can ask him". Then later on he said "I wanna apologize to Dre cuz I told him I wouldn't diss 50 at SummerJam". When I heard that, I was like this isn't good. Sounds like Dre and Jimmy are gonna side with 50

nevermind...game made da mistake of his life
DJ Rokz
www.myspace.com/djrokz

GET AT ME!!!!
rokz111 on aim

Theodore

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2005, 08:27:38 PM »
y'all sound like stupid bitchtes discussing these rumours that may or may not be true..
its stupid so quit it

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2005, 08:44:04 PM »
until i see footage or interviews i will belive thise until then they r just rumors.

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2005, 08:44:26 PM »
until i see footage or interviews i will belive thise until then they r just rumors.

Westside Soldier

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2005, 10:24:12 PM »

rafsta

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2005, 03:38:14 AM »
this is bullshit. why would 50 have a tape of Game stripping ? and no-one else does ? would have been sold to the press ages ago if it existed...

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2005, 04:17:39 AM »
this is bullshit. why would 50 have a tape of Game stripping ? and no-one else does ? would have been sold to the press ages ago if it existed...

the strip tape is obviously a lie
thats why ''he told dre he aint gonna play it''
cause it doesnt exist

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

gzs

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2005, 04:22:23 AM »
Dre and Iovine forced peace between Game and 50. Game broke the code. Shows the stupidity of the guy. Should have just dissed Yayo.  

Probably was a stripper. I tell you guys don't trust Game's "realness", he really seems fake. Just look at the grin on his face, it tells enough. He is hiding something.

It's not that I love to hate. I hope to see a rapper bring the west back, but this guy is just not the one. I just can't understand why people still defend him.

'EclipZe

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2005, 04:59:33 AM »
so who's "he" and "nigga"  ???

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2005, 05:19:01 AM »
They're all a bunch of pussies. 

The hardest motherfucker @ Aftermath is Dre himself.  There ain't no way in hell he apologized to anybody, especially since he ain't even involved.  Game and 50 are like little children, Dre's the only one with any respect. 

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2005, 05:54:10 AM »

IF (and that's a definite IF here) Game had to apologise to Dre over the radio, and not in person, it doesn't look too good.
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

rafsta

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2005, 06:04:29 AM »

the strip tape is obviously a lie
thats why ''he told dre he aint gonna play it''
cause it doesnt exist

well if one part is a lie, then it discredits the whole fuckin rumour doesnt it ?