Author Topic: Nas is crazy? or he'll make the biggest hit ever?  (Read 460 times)

realz

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Nas is crazy? or he'll make the biggest hit ever?
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2005, 11:56:42 AM »
lol @ busta rhymes saying thats the best beat ever. This guy must still be overeacting. I remember when he broke a car windshield with his head while listening to the song eminem guilty conscience.

lmao
the fuck people keep saying, wrong forum, wrong forum. where the fuck do u put the eastcoast dudes then? apperently in the westside forum im guessing? maybe i got this whole thing mis understood. but from the looks of it alot of the people on these forums are retarded...talkin bout wut forum a certian subject to be...damnshame a forum needs to be split up east n west coast. but lets not get into that...i wunna know where this belongs n why then.

Nas is representing California to the fullest these days. His new album will have tracks called "CA State of mind" and "Baymatic". Damn, have you been living under a rock or something?

lmao
the fuck people keep saying, wrong forum, wrong forum. where the fuck do u put the eastcoast dudes then? apperently in the westside forum im guessing? maybe i got this whole thing mis understood. but from the looks of it alot of the people on these forums are retarded...talkin bout wut forum a certian subject to be...damnshame a forum needs to be split up east n west coast. but lets not get into that...i wunna know where this belongs n why then.

lmao again......this is da funniest topic
EEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DJ Rokz
www.myspace.com/djrokz

GET AT ME!!!!
rokz111 on aim

Elevz

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2005, 12:01:41 PM »
Nas is representing California to the fullest these days. His new album will have tracks called "CA State of mind" and "Baymatic". Damn, have you been living under a rock or something?
so wut? nucca is QueensBridge....so he cant jus be brought up here? he'll rep QB more than Cali, this aint Tupac. yall swear this nigga is a west coast dude strictly now. the fuck is that? lol you people r funny. who cares wut section u put him in then. but it aint 1 side apperently

LOL, can't believe he fell for that, even after the obvious hints I gave  :loco:

:banana_llama:

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2005, 12:16:57 PM »
How many records would Nas have to sell just to recoup the costs of that one beat?

This sounds like bullshit to me.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Semir

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2005, 02:29:03 PM »
Nas is buzzin of the Yac Crack if he paid 2 million for a Neptunes beat..  :D
That new Nas-joint produced by Alchemist is dope though..  8)
Can you give me link to the new joint?