Author Topic: WIDEAwake Starts Opening Death Row's "Vault"  (Read 1027 times)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Re: WIDEAwake Starts Opening Death Row's "Vault"
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2009, 02:20:32 PM »
COOL. ANYONE KNOW HOW MANY SONGS THA REALEST COULD POSSIBLY HAVE IN THE CATALOG ? ROUGH NUMBERS.........
Tha Realest is coo.. But I don't think or expect his DR material to ever hit any store shelves (Legally). His similarity & 2pac style would defo throw alot of newbies & re-piss off the people who had forgotten about it back when Chronic 2000 dropped.

Like I said, I welcome more Realest stuff behind all the Pac jackin', dude can spit.
Anyone else think The Realest's DR material put out by WIDEAwake might be a stretch?

some of you Tenk fan's should ask them' bout it.

EFFeX

Re: WIDEAwake Starts Opening Death Row's "Vault"
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2009, 02:30:05 PM »
COOL. ANYONE KNOW HOW MANY SONGS THA REALEST COULD POSSIBLY HAVE IN THE CATALOG ? ROUGH NUMBERS.........
Tha Realest is coo.. But I don't think or expect his DR material to ever hit any store shelves (Legally). His similarity & 2pac style would defo throw alot of newbies & re-piss off the people who had forgotten about it back when Chronic 2000 dropped.

Like I said, I welcome more Realest stuff behind all the Pac jackin', dude can spit.
Anyone else think The Realest's DR material put out by WIDEAwake might be a stretch?

some of you Tenk fan's should ask them' bout it.

Maybe, maybe not... He is supposed to have an album dropping April 7th... Maybe if it comes out and people show interest they will consider putting his material out.

http://www.amazon.com/Witness-tha-Realest-Tha/dp/B001OFUU6O/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1237757335&sr=8-2