Author Topic: SKG's RUMOR CONTROL #2  (Read 313 times)

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Im out for the summer. See you all in the winter!
SKG's RUMOR CONTROL #2
« on: June 28, 2005, 09:31:56 AM »
http://xscinc.com/skg/index.php?topic=102.0

"I had to post this story before i forget how it went", as you may know BAD AZZ and SPIDER LOC got into a fight around a year at a club in LAS VEGAS. on a mixtape spider refers to bad azz on a dis song and says "BAD AZZ know jaws get broken" I had a chance to actually talk with bad azz and he told me the story. Brandy brother ray j use to kick it at
tha row records. Apparently bad azz was on tour wit snoop and ray j wanted to go inside the tour bus, snoop said NO! so ray j told bad azz to get him on the bus, bad azz said he told ray jay that it was snoop tour bus and he cant control wit snoop say or do.
Ray j apparently got mad and went back and told SUGE all types of lies saying that badazz was disrespecting SUGE. "Bad azz stated he never said anything bad about SUGE" months pass and Badazz along with a female companion was at a night club in LAS VEGAS having a good time when him and SUGE spotted eachother he said suge ask him could he talk to him and they went to a location and started conversating, Suge ask him about the altercation between him and Ray j and said that ray j told him Bad azz said "Fuck SUGE
Bad azz said he didnt say that, he than said out of nowhere spider and a couple of his friends came and rush him. Bad azz told me spider sucker punch him and while the other guys were jumping him KURUPT just stood there and let it happen, HE was very hurt behind that he said because him kurupt snoop daz and the rest of there click go beyond this rap shit he said they were friends before the music and for kurupt not to help him was mess up. HE also said his jaw did not get broken, and there was no medical attention needed after the fight. Bad azz also told me him and spider met before spider had a deal and spider had ask bad azz to listen to his music , bad azz stated he listen to the music and was viben off of spider, but he said spider claimed he dissed his music and when he sock him he made the comment "thats for not listening to my music"
« Last Edit: June 28, 2005, 09:36:11 AM by Never Gone »

http://www.audiohosting.org
incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

Wild_Elmo

Re: SKG's RUMOR CONTROL #2
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2005, 09:54:27 AM »
bad azz told a different story in one of his interviews with nima

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2005, 10:08:24 AM »
bad azz told a different story in one of his interviews with nima

I wouldnt know, I have better things to do than listen to stuff like that.

She put at the start she has nearly forgot the story, maybe its the truth, I dont care. Just trying to get more hits.

incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2005, 10:12:28 AM »
you have better things to do, like spreading the rumors

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2005, 10:30:51 AM »
yeah bad azz likes changing stories
he said himeself hetold ray j "fuck u,suge and death row"...

FuckGunit662

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2005, 11:38:17 AM »
DAMN! Looks like bitch ass Spider Loc likes to sneak people like a fuckin punk...He did the same shit to Yukmouth not long ago. I'd like to see wut he does on the 1.... hahaha

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2005, 11:46:12 AM »
you have better things to do, like spreading the rumors
lol,exactly

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2005, 12:17:06 PM »
lol at SKG  ;D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2005, 01:23:05 PM »
When have I spread rumors? Be quick I dont have much time.

WestCoasta

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2005, 01:36:46 PM »
Spider Loc even said himself that he TRIED to blindside Bad Azz and that he knicked him and hit a security guard
even when he's pullin' a pussy move he can't make it work!  :laugh:

I look forward to Spider Loc being a huge tool of an artist on G-Unit "West", like anybody gives a shit
I bet Spider Loc was just like every other rapper when 50 Cent made it big - "this niggaz gay, he fake" - you know he felt that way