Author Topic: 300 bars is gettin hella radio play  (Read 572 times)

GangstaBoogy

300 bars is gettin hella radio play
« on: June 29, 2005, 02:04:38 PM »
In the last week I've heard it 3 times. The radio host keep saying "game is clownin the whole g-unot". Game might be here to stay...
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Don Seer

Re: 300 bars is gettin hella radio play
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2005, 02:07:11 PM »

if he doesnt take a quick trip to hotel de-la-casket shortly...

thatboi

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2005, 05:13:43 AM »
Yeah they're using them grimey tactics to promote game fo sho.  ;D
looking for mc's for The Resistance group svh398@hotmail.com get at me.

Matrix Heart

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2005, 07:55:15 AM »
So I had honey bunches of oats for breakfast this morning even tho my Mom told me not to drink milk because I got a cold/sore throat.

Diabolical

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2005, 11:16:36 AM »
lol Seer

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2005, 12:17:11 PM »
radios wanna play a 15 minute song..cool glad i dont listen anymore

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2005, 01:38:34 PM »
I think it's tight. I remember hearing it on Wild 96 in the I.E. like 2,3 weeks ago, and hearing how people were reacting. People are getting behind this guy. If he could get Black Wall Street of the ground, and set himself up as a boss, he'll have argument to the crown that his been talking on. All the greats have had their battles. Beef with G-Unit ain't killed no rapper yet, Ja Rule's career maybe dead but his life is still there. Jay-Z said who can give a fuck about 50 Cent and is now the president of Def Jam, so beef with G-Unit hasn't meant death to anyone yet. And Game is the underdog, so people would kill his career. I am inpressed with the young lad, hope he can carry the west on his shoulders like his been claiming he will.

Okka

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2005, 01:46:51 PM »
I think it's tight. I remember hearing it on Wild 96 in the I.E. like 2,3 weeks ago, and hearing how people were reacting. People are getting behind this guy. If he could get Black Wall Street of the ground, and set himself up as a boss, he'll have argument to the crown that his been talking on. All the greats have had their battles. Beef with G-Unit ain't killed no rapper yet, Ja Rule's career maybe dead but his life is still there. Jay-Z said who can give a fuck about 50 Cent and is now the president of Def Jam, so beef with G-Unit hasn't meant death to anyone yet. And Game is the underdog, so people would kill his career. I am inpressed with the young lad, hope he can carry the west on his shoulders like his been claiming he will.

True...

J2K

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2005, 01:15:31 AM »
the songs tight , but it goes for too long

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2005, 01:29:08 AM »
I could never listen to it more then once. Its too much of a comitment.

The Watcher

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2005, 01:51:12 AM »
when jay said 'i got a dollar, what the fuck is a 50 cent?' 50 was a nobody.. not saying 50 is a powerhouse or nothin, but murder inc is gone, fat joe didnt sell shit with his last album.. if 50 has as much pull at interscope as the rumors say, anyone on that label would be dumb to piss him off
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2005, 01:53:59 AM »

if he doesnt take a quick trip to hotel de-la-casket shortly...

lol at this rate, I give it til March 06
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

southwest602

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2005, 02:09:07 AM »
the song is long as fuck. but tight i guess. i never felt game. didnt really like the documentary. fucking hated nigga when he was g unit. but i got to say, he is starting to change my mind a little. shit was tight. much props for beef'n wit the unit nigga.
fuck g unit.

CrookedDynasty

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2005, 09:38:57 PM »

Amen

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2005, 11:25:36 PM »
Real talk...