Author Topic: Nas signing with Murder Inc.!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 960 times)

tuwac_shakur

Re: Nas signing with Murder Inc.!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2002, 05:42:58 AM »
lol that shit sounds like a big JOKE!

you actually thought it was real?

irv gotti is on 105.1 now and he is spilling the beans. it looking bad fellas.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2002, 06:23:58 AM »
The article just seemed fake. I thought I was reading like a wrestling review, or wrestling promo.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

teecee

« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2002, 08:03:06 AM »
Murder Inc is hardly a little shitty label right now, and Nas has always said he respects Russel.  While i hope it ain't true, i can see nas joining the INC.  Nas always sings on songs like JA anyway...
  As long as Nas keeps it REAL and drops dope albums, i could care less.  If this is all true, it is happenijg prolly cuz Nas is tired of having no crew or backing!  Damn though, i always admired nas that he did this shit with out being on peoples coattails, but whatever he wants to do, its all good......as long as he doesn't release NASTRADAMUS 2!

THis could be THE ROC and THE INC joining up to diss Nas and make him lose credibility by spreading rumours also....IRV gotti and Dame are pretty tight........

themovie

« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2002, 08:39:38 AM »
This is a WEST COAST related news ? ? ? ?
                    ::)  

Real_G

« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2002, 09:45:15 AM »
hey themovie we all realize this isnt westcoast news, u dont have to say it 3 fuckin times.

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2002, 10:59:44 AM »
Murder Inc is hardly a little shitty label right now, and Nas has always said he respects Russel.  While i hope it ain't true, i can see nas joining the INC.  Nas always sings on songs like JA anyway...
  As long as Nas keeps it REAL and drops dope albums, i could care less.  If this is all true, it is happenijg prolly cuz Nas is tired of having no crew or backing!  Damn though, i always admired nas that he did this shit with out being on peoples coattails, but whatever he wants to do, its all good......as long as he doesn't release NASTRADAMUS 2!

Murder INC is hardly one of the best labels man, c'mon. He doesn't need to join a little label, he has his own label, all he would need if he left Columbia would be a distribution deal.
Nas to me is too good for them. You don't seem to get the point of why everyone is dissapointed, with "Stillmatic" Nas has basically claimed to represent whats real about hip-hop, Murder INC does not represent this, Ja Rule does not represent this, by setting up with them he will look like a hypocrite and not many people are gonna think he's real anymore and he will lose alot of respect, he's already lost some from some people due to him doing that duet with J-Lo.
They only good thing for him that going to Murder INC could do is to get record sales, which he already has. He doesn't need a crew to back him up, for starters he's got his own click, the Bravehearts, but with Nas' talent he doesn't need anyone to back him up because he has the stuff to stand alone, as he's proved. And how you can say Nas always sings on songs like Ja Rule confuses me, that's basically all Ja does these days is 'sing' (if thats what you wanna call it),
Nas raps like a proper MC, he flows over his songs. And thats not a very good example of why Nas would want to go to Murder INC anyways, lol.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

platinumk777

« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2002, 07:39:24 PM »
It's offical yall... Nas is now part of the Murder INC camp

http://www.toogangsta.net/cgi-bin/newspro/viewnews.cgi?newsid1025724024,6110,

DJ_Jay_Deee

« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2002, 10:18:06 PM »
WTF????? Nas just stabbed all his fans straight into the heart and turned his back on evrything his been saying(If it's true).

Anyway i'm not believing this shit untill i hear it from a reliable source or hear Nas say it himself.

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2002, 10:32:17 PM »
FUCK NAS! this is the biggest bullshit move he could've made in his career! fuck, this is gonna ruin his fucekn career just like goin to no limit almost ruined snoops, no sales wise but it will ruin it musically no doubt. Also to neone sayin that who cares what label he's on as long as he keeps it real? what the fuck u smokin homie? this isn't just a label we talkin about jigga its a fucken group, and just like the no limit soldiers wrecking snoops first release off no limit i think nas' first murder inc. release will SELL but musically nas will be a SELLOUT!

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2002, 11:33:43 PM »
/me cries Nooooooo!

what can I say? I'm extremely dissapointed, to say the least. The last time I was this dissapointed was when Kurupt signed with tha row again, but atleast tha row have some credability and some real hip-hop talent! I would rather Nas sign with them to be honest! IF this is legit I think Nas should explain to his real fans 'why'. If he has gone to them 1 of two things can happen, he can either change them for the better, or
they will change him for the worse, and I see the latter being more possible. This is a real shame, this last year i've had the most respect for Nas, not only as an artist but as a person. I've supported him since the start of his career, even through the bad times. I kept my faith in him and he backed it up with "Stillmatic", I finally thought he was taking a step forward, but with this move he's taking two steps backwards.
If he's so in touch with the streets and the hip-hop community he should realise that this is not the way to go about showing it!
I'm still holding onto my doubts of this ever happening, I might sound shallow caring what label he goes to but I don't want to see him making (as someone said above) "Nastradamus II", and with INC's influence I do see that happening. I still have faith, this still might not be true, I wanna hear something OFFICIAL, official.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

S.G.V.

« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2002, 12:37:59 AM »
lol at all the nas fans shitting themselves....lol...this is hilarious

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2002, 02:46:47 AM »
lol at all the nas fans shitting themselves....lol...this is hilarious

I ain't shitting myself...
/me looks down just incase...
i'm just dissapointed  :P

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2002, 02:55:55 AM »
>= link=board=general;num=1025564579;start=40#41 date=07/04/02 at 07:46:47]

I ain't shitting myself...
/me looks down just incase...
i'm just dissapointed  :P

wat wat, so the news is legit?

damn, im shocked, i wud never have thought after all his been sayin about flex and jigga and what runs radio stations n shit for him to go sign with them, thats beyond dumb.....im dissapointed to, now his album is either gon be a major sell out or its gon be off the hinges jus so he can prove 2 everyone that goin to murder inc wont change his music.......which i find hard to beleive

peace

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2002, 03:00:22 AM »
This is legit.  Irv Gotti was on the radio Ja Rule was talkin about it.

Check Hitemup.com for the audio.

Axle
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2002, 03:00:38 AM »

wat wat, so the news is legit?

I really hope not, i'm still holding onto my doubts, but as the days go by it seems to be getting more & more legit, I mean if it was just a stupid rumour surely he would of cleared it up by now, he's bound to of heard about it, this is pretty big news.
I wanna hear something official from Nas, not Murder INC.