Author Topic: Anyone heard this? Chace Infinite - ''Infinite Sin'' (Prod. by Dr. Dre!?)  (Read 210 times)

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
I'm probably about to get schooled for falling victim to a stupid hoax...but anyway, today I stumbled across this snippet of what is supposedly the instrumental for a cut called ''Infinite Sin'' by Self Scientific's Chace Infinite...which is (apparently) produced by Dr. Dre. Now, the snippet definately sounds like a Dre beat but I haven't followed much of his recent production work so for all I know this could just be a beat Dre did for another artist and the .mp3 file has been re-named (hence the 'hoax' comment). If this is in fact for real, I desperately want to know where I can find the track in full, what project is it from, etc. I suppose the collabo isn't completely impossible since Khalil, Chace's partner in Self Scientific, has a production deal with Aftermath.

In the mean time, I'm going to work on upping the beat for you all to hear since a) its pretty damn nice and b) it will make it easier to find where its from.

If anyone's got any info on this one, please share. ???

EDIT: The ''snippet'' in question: h t t p://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1KPZ9JBXD1RBN22GKPJDZI034I
« Last Edit: June 30, 2005, 08:41:03 AM by DPG2K »
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

Don Seer

i'd never heard of the song before...

peepin.. sounds phat...

for one thing... chace's partner in self scientific khalil is working with aftermath...

however.. theres no mc on this.. sounds odd... but its in the right style.. for SS.. not necessarily dre though.. but it does knock...

where did u hear about this?

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah I used to have this track,& it does feature Dre.Not sure if its produced by him tho.I think its on some mixtape.

Okka

Yeah I used to have this track,& it does feature Dre.Not sure if its produced by him tho.I think its on some mixtape.

Yeah, wasn't the Dre's verse from "Puppet Master" ?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Not sure,cause I lost this song a long time ago,I dont even remember what the song was called.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Im like 90% sure the beat was different,I remember the other one wasnt too appealing,atleast for me.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The song they did together is Assassins L.L.C.Its from DJ Mugg's mixtape "Assassins:Hits For Hire".Cant find the song tho :-\
« Last Edit: June 30, 2005, 09:51:42 AM by Masta T »

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
i'd never heard of the song before...

peepin.. sounds phat...

for one thing... chace's partner in self scientific khalil is working with aftermath...

however.. theres no mc on this.. sounds odd... but its in the right style.. for SS.. not necessarily dre though.. but it does knock...

where did u hear about this?

'Seer...I found this on Limewire. As I said, dude just had it labeled as ''Chace Infinite - 'Infinite Sin' instrumental (snippet) - prod. by Dr. Dre''. Naturally, I browsed his library to check for the full song, but to no avail. Also searched around on 'Google' for the track or just any info, but again with no luck. Really disappointed - Chace over Dre?? Pure heat guaranteed.

IMO, this sounds like fairly recent Dre production, at least during or post the ''2001'' era. Listen to the way the beat switches up near the end, bringing in the strings. As far as it being a Dre beat, I'm almost certain. We all know that 'distinctive' Dr. Dre sound, and this most certainly has it. IF its not by Dre and someone is having us on, then one producer has certainly done their homework. Oh yeah, and in response to the ''SS'' sound that you say the beat has - well I'm equally willing to say that this ain't no Khalil production! That said, he's surprised me with cuts like ''Rap Is Outta Control'', but I severely doubt its his handywork.

Damn, I want the full track!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2005, 02:02:25 PM by DPG2K »
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

T-Dub

it's a nice beat but I'll be surprised if it's actually a Dre track.