Author Topic: Any truth to this...  (Read 439 times)

southwest602

• Lil Geezy
Re: Any truth to this...
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2005, 11:26:09 PM »
crazy nigga. but the kat that said 50 got a control problem is right. 50 thinks he runs the game now. i mean yeah, get rich or die trying was hot and sold big but his new shit wack. he got power and that shit went to his head. as soon as he made it big, boom. got cocky. he needs to realize that he aint the most talented when it comes to shady/aftermath and interscope. lyrics are wack. beats ok. but now mostly just bullshit.
g unit is wack. and i really dont like game either, but if i had to choose between the documentary or any thing out the g unit camp, hands down baby. im bumping the documentary.

Diabolical

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2005, 10:22:54 AM »
Yayo and Olivia will need club hits to get decent sales, i cant see them getting too much  unless there is a miracle.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2005, 11:51:58 AM »

It is estimated G-Unit Records have grossed over 15 million dollars since the release of "The Documentary".

How does selling 2 million records turn into 15 mill profits for 50? The copyright thing might be true.

i dont think its saying all the 15 mil came from games album but also from the massacre and g unit clothing line etc.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

DJ F Sharp

• 'G'
  • I'm a hustla
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2005, 12:05:59 PM »
These rumors some of you guys post up are fucking ridiculous like this one...Dont believe shit until you actually hear about it all over the place not some bs rumor site.  Interscope runs Aftermath and G-Unit aka Jimmy Iovine is the fuckin boss not 50 Cent.  But to some rap fans all you hear about is 50 Cent and him doing this and him doing that but in reality 50 cent controls g-unit and thats it.  Thats why it aint like Dre is coming out and saying Im gonna ride for 50 or Im gonna ride for Game because he has nothing to do with this shit and Dre can do whatever he wants because G-Unit records is an imprint of Aftermath/Interscope. 

Interscope is not dropping Game and they are getting ready to promote the next single off of the documentary after "Dreams" called "Put You On The Game" prod. by Timbaland.  Stop IM'ing me and shit about whats gonna happen to game because all of this is straight BS...if Game is still profitable then he won't get dropped period

I was at the Interscope Records offices the other day talking with some of the Rap Promotion ppl there and everybody is still pushing Game and they will be promoting Put You On The Game for radio play within the next few weeks
« Last Edit: July 01, 2005, 12:08:57 PM by DJ F Sharp »
---- F Sharp
Bumsquad DJz / Dubcnn
www.myspace.com/djfsharp --- DJ F Sharp Mixtape News
"Cali Love Pt.2: New West Order" hosted by Crooked I, Sly Boogy, & Bishop Lamont comin in End of June
"Cali Love Pt.3" hosted by Re-Up Entertainment's own Ras Kass & 40 Glocc comin soon...