Author Topic: Shade Sheist disses Mack 10????  (Read 510 times)

platinumk777

Re: Shade Sheist disses Mack 10????
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2002, 09:04:19 PM »
I ain't feelin Shade too much, but I'm glad he dissed that mothafucka Mack 10. Still tryin to rep tha west... THA BITCH IS ON CASH MONEY RECORDS? How he supposed to rep the west, with Big Tymers & Lil Wayne??? Besides, Cash Money is steady on the decline. And Mack 10 was spotted at a hip-hop summit with Suge Knight... hangin with the enemy, huh? Did he forget the diss song by Tha Relativez on " Too Gangsta On Radio"??? Damn, Mack 10 fell off after "Tha Recipe"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Quadruple OG

« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2002, 09:09:36 AM »
Did he forget the diss song by Tha Relativez on " Too Gangsta On Radio"??? Damn, Mack 10 fell off after "Tha Recipe"

he won't forget the new one The Relativez have coming out, called "Fuck Mack 10"

West_C_Internal

• 'G'
Re: Shade Sheist (DOES NOT) dis Mack 10.
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2002, 01:48:15 PM »
You have all just witnessed the "origin of a rumor." Shade Sheist did not diss Mack 10, nor claim that he was the "new king of Inglewood" on the Beat. In fact, the only mention he gave to the "I" was stating that that was where he is from. I heard the whole interview live, and he never once said the words "chicken" or "hawk" in his freestyles nor his interview answers. It is bad enough that WestCoast artists can't get along, and we don't need BS like this tainting our already disabled roster of artists. Shade and Mack have recorded several (recent) songs together, and the word on the street is that he (Shade) is trying to record a track with Mack, Crooked I, and Damani, whom are all from Inglewood. So, consider this rumor put to rest.
Words We Live By: "You'll Know When We Do!"
-WestCoast Internal Public Relations

S.G.V.

Re: Shade Sheist (DOES NOT) dis Mack 10.
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2002, 04:51:31 PM »
You have all just witnessed the "origin of a rumor." Shade Sheist did not diss Mack 10, nor claim that he was the "new king of Inglewood" on the Beat. In fact, the only mention he gave to the "I" was stating that that was where he is from. I heard the whole interview live, and he never once said the words "chicken" or "hawk" in his freestyles nor his interview answers. It is bad enough that WestCoast artists can't get along, and we don't need BS like this tainting our already disabled roster of artists. Shade and Mack have recorded several (recent) songs together, and the word on the street is that he (Shade) is trying to record a track with Mack, Crooked I, and Damani, whom are all from Inglewood. So, consider this rumor put to rest.

im just reporting what a supposed good source told me....so dont try n talk down to me....second....if crooked i is from inglewood why does he always talk about long beach?....see u in long beach im deep up in yo pockets....1 ninein exactly....that shit refers to long beach....i doubt hes from ingle

West_C_Internal

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2002, 06:57:20 PM »
I wasn't trying to talk down on you, homie. The post was written with a "matter of fact" overtone, and I was just clearing up the information. It's all good.  And I did make a mistake in including Crooked I's name, I meant to type "Eastwood," who is from Inglewood.
Words We Live By: "You'll Know When We Do!"
-WestCoast Internal Public Relations