Author Topic: NEW: The Game On Radio Talking Some Shit About Young Gunz & Bleek *AUDIO*  (Read 438 times)

Caution2006

lol @ game he's talking about he aint playin wit these fools when he see's em he's gonna give it to em  ;D :o

Game Talkin Some Shit On The Radio: http://s50.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0BXTYHA05C0A707DMAX58SJ0SE
Young Gunz Reply To Game: http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2WDVX8DVEYRT30386J5A4NYKP0
« Last Edit: June 30, 2005, 01:56:18 AM by Caution2006 »

gator313

good shit

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
crazy talk.

dubee

• 'G'
  • "it dont matta, as long as my pocket gets fatta"
HAHA they were talkin bout my nigga CELLY CEL! whoever fuckin said he was from LA is a straight joke. everyone know that nigga is from Vallejo, Yay Area.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
HAHA they were talkin bout my nigga CELLY CEL! whoever fuckin said he was from LA is a straight joke. everyone know that nigga is from Vallejo, Yay Area.
i think dude was talking about felli fell.

dubee

• 'G'
  • "it dont matta, as long as my pocket gets fatta"
haha aight coo i be hopin so tho

DLC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
It's going to be a crazy summer.

San Fernando Valley's "FLOJOS" Southern California - Toyota 4x4 & Mini Truck Club

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
haha funny...i just hope this beef ends in jay z and 50 death.
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
id like to see game try it with jay-z

AFTERMATHMATIC

• 'G'
  • AFTERMATHMATIC
god damn, i think Game has grown a lot lyrically, he has a much better delivery (all of this according to his new youknowwhatitis vol.3) and hes growing as an artist overall now. I can't wait to see what he can do without 50's influence this time around.

oglocdogg

• 'G'
  • Liverpool, Scousers stand up
to be honest i love games music but i dont think he would have had success in the mainstream without a few 50 cent verses on his album
"The title im holdin is to prestigious you fuck wid me you better be religious cuz only god can save ya wen locdogg blaze ya just like purple hazea i wont just graze ya im goin for da kill gettin so much head you should call me bill

CloudLynch1

• Lil Geezy
lol wtf 50 actualy made the game look good by comparism

CrookedDynasty

god damn, i think Game has grown a lot lyrically, he has a much better delivery (all of this according to his new youknowwhatitis vol.3) and hes growing as an artist overall now. I can't wait to see what he can do without 50's influence this time around.

Yea... I agree.

Mixtapes are cool, but can't wait to see how his next album is gonna sound like.

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Game said he was going to fuck up "The young Guns" @ the BET awards,i wonder if annything happend?.

Game sounded like 50 Cent when he used "The young Guns" record sales against'em :laugh: 8)

I didn't get to hear the one with the young guns b/c it didn't work
« Last Edit: July 02, 2005, 05:11:11 PM by Mr.PottHead »