Author Topic: GTA SA question  (Read 406 times)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: GTA SA question
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2005, 01:29:56 PM »
Anybody tried the "beat the cock" races they take fucking ages.

The one by the dock with the busted wheelchair on it really sucks. I think it takes 15 mintues. The other one isn't too bad. That one is only about 5 minutes.

I was about halfway through the long one peddling as fast as I can and I got this idea that the race would be so much easier if everyone was dead. I was wrong. I got disqualified after I shot a guy. I was all the way on the other side of the map by the boat school too.

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2005, 08:00:16 PM »
I dont no wat happens either but thats sooo freeakin hard to do still havent done it yet cuz they keep getting back some area

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2005, 08:01:12 PM »
After you take over all the gang territories, there are no more gang wars, but you don't get any weapons or anything. You have to get all of the tags for that to happen. Then everybody wearing green gets Tec 9s and your kitchen is filled with weapons.
crazy

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2005, 09:07:09 PM »
well i officialy took over all the gang territrories there were 2 territories outside of the main map where all the gangs were.

and i also own every single property u can own in the game im like 78-80% done with the whole game
^

where were they at? i CAN NOT find them

right here

in the red marks is where u will find the last to territories

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2005, 10:10:19 PM »
^props man

but who are you supposet to kill? there's no vargos there, and that's what the stats say still has territory. and the only gangsters there are those guys in suits....and i've killed 20 of them and no war has started

who do you kill?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2005, 11:11:54 PM by Fear and Loathing in Bakersfield »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2005, 03:50:20 AM »
^props man

but who are you supposet to kill? there's no vargos there, and that's what the stats say still has territory. and the only gangsters there are those guys in suits....and i've killed 20 of them and no war has started

who do you kill?

With those territories, it honestly takes a stroke of luck. I found some guys in San Fierro right about when you start going across the bridge. I was running around by the club for at least an hour and nothing happened. At the boat school, pretty much just around the boarder of the territory and a group of the rival gang should appear.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2005, 04:54:46 AM »
are they vargos?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2005, 02:25:33 AM »
It depends. I went through the game 3 times and once there was no territory by the boat school, and 2 out of the 3 times it was the vagos, and the other time it was the gang in yellow. If you can't get those territories, I wouldn't worry about it. As long as you get all of the gangs out of Los Santos, there won't be anymore gang wars.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2005, 05:39:07 PM »
i finished that game in 1 week 8)