18 (34%)
la
15 (28.3%)
oakland
9 (17%)
richmond
8 (15.1%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Hardest city in Cali?  (Read 787 times)

ComptonCycoGeah

Re: Hardest city in Cali?
« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2005, 07:14:10 PM »
nah eiht used to live in cpt but he doesent at the moment, can people stop hatin on me jsut cos i bigin eiht, i do it for a reason we got the pac bggers a bout 50 off emm in here daz kurupt plenty of dre snoop, so i wann jsut put some love out to the last tru g still keepin it gangsta 16 years on, fuckin haters

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2005, 07:17:17 PM »
lol, I think wcc is gettin too hard for me.  I need to find a tamer forum.  anyone want to start of WCC Suburban?

lmao

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2005, 07:41:28 PM »
LOL....I am suprised nobody's really started arguin. I didn't even wanna click this shit at first, because I figured it would turn into a "yeah right, you think _____ is hard, come to_____"

I haven't been everywhere, and I'll say two things bout it. I could care less who's the "hardest" but that's all subjective. I grew up in a crip neighborhood that wasn't really active but I go everywhere in LA so I know what's up in most neighborhoods, and personally...that shit ain't NOTHIN to brag about. I'm one of the few, or maybe the many, that will never hype up LA in a good way. "LA is hard as fuck, you don't come to LA doin this n that, LA niggs are crazy" etc etc because it's nothin good about that. Also, there are places that are hard to some people, and aren't shit to other people. It could be people from Chicago projects who see Compton as heaven. And the funniest thing about it to me is that most people ALWAYS say their city/neighborhood is the hardest, and if not theirs (because they live in the burbs) it's where their cousin lives, or their homeboy that they kick it with. They may go to a Compton or Richmond one time, and be in the nicest part, and then say "man it ain't shit here, this shit is nice as fuck" especially if they end up meetin somebody claimin a "hard" city who is soft as hell.

SGV

« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2005, 09:22:11 PM »
LOL @ Eiht NOT being an MTV Cribs Studio G but living over an hour from Compton. Shut the fuck up idiot. Corona is NOT hood. Riverside has it's hoods. San Bernardino has it's hoods. Bloomington, Fontana, Rialto, they got their hoods. Corona? LOL. Homie, to put it out there, J.Boog from B2K lives in Corona kid. It's not hood.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2005, 11:28:14 PM »
lol, I think wcc is gettin too hard for me.  I need to find a tamer forum.  anyone want to start of WCC Suburban?

haha, yea instead of beefin on their, we will just squabble.. keep it true to suburban lifestyle

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2005, 12:29:20 AM »
LOL....I am suprised nobody's really started arguin. I didn't even wanna click this shit at first, because I figured it would turn into a "yeah right, you think _____ is hard, come to_____"

I haven't been everywhere, and I'll say two things bout it. I could care less who's the "hardest" but that's all subjective. I grew up in a crip neighborhood that wasn't really active but I go everywhere in LA so I know what's up in most neighborhoods, and personally...that shit ain't NOTHIN to brag about. I'm one of the few, or maybe the many, that will never hype up LA in a good way. "LA is hard as fuck, you don't come to LA doin this n that, LA niggs are crazy" etc etc because it's nothin good about that. Also, there are places that are hard to some people, and aren't shit to other people. It could be people from Chicago projects who see Compton as heaven. And the funniest thing about it to me is that most people ALWAYS say their city/neighborhood is the hardest, and if not theirs (because they live in the burbs) it's where their cousin lives, or their homeboy that they kick it with. They may go to a Compton or Richmond one time, and be in the nicest part, and then say "man it ain't shit here, this shit is nice as fuck" especially if they end up meetin somebody claimin a "hard" city who is soft as hell.

shit is true that people hype up they hood. thats why i say what i say. LA got its ghetto spots, just like every other city. and anytime i been up that way, no matter what hood...its basically the same shit. same shit goin on there, is the same shit goin on here...the same shit goin on in a lotta cities. ive been up that way in certain hoods and been like damn, the shits pretty ghetto. and in other hoods that i thought was gonna be some real shit like Long Beach, and it wadnt that bad at all compared to here. Just the same, ive had people from up that way from South Central n whatnot that stay in the strait hood, and taken them places where they were like damn, this shit is ghetto as hell. it always seems worse in other peoples hoods compared to your own. only in tha sense that youre not comfortable there. shit might be bad where you live, but its where you live and your used to it. you know what goes down, you know what to look for, you know the rules basically. when u go somewhere else, youre the outsider u know? the same way you might look at outsiders in your hood as not knowin wussup, thats how they see you when you go to theres. anyways, bottom line...its all tha same shit. Soon as you think youre untouchable...somebodies gonna touch yah.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2005, 12:33:16 AM »
very true