Author Topic: Do fat people  (Read 271 times)

J Bananas

Do fat people
« on: July 03, 2005, 02:28:05 PM »
make you uncomfortable when they watch you eat? On occasion I catch a glimpse out of the corner of my eye of some fatty eyeing me while I take a bite of my food. It weirds me out. Do any of you guys notice this?

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: Do fat people
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2005, 03:11:46 PM »
no.

rafsta

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2005, 12:38:09 AM »
make you uncomfortable when they watch you eat? On occasion I catch a glimpse out of the corner of my eye of some fatty eyeing me while I take a bite of my food. It weirds me out. Do any of you guys notice this?

LOL you gettin paranoid

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2005, 05:10:17 PM »
great topic, yea i've seen fat people eye my shit up before. you wanna make them squirm, pretend like you're about to throw your food in the garbage when there's still like half a burger and fries there, especially if you had noticed them eyeing that shit up, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2005, 09:03:36 PM »
Yeah it does. I get pissed when my dog watches me eat, let alone a human being with the food addiction problem.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Matrix Heart

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2005, 10:46:45 PM »

I get uncomfortable watching fat people eat.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2005, 11:14:19 PM »
Yeah it does. I get pissed when my dog watches me eat, let alone a human being with the food addiction problem.

hahaha, so damn true
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2005, 03:23:45 PM »

I get uncomfortable watching fat people eat.
now thats a YES

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2005, 01:58:36 AM »

...i was watchin the discovery channel the other day. They were showin these seals in the shallow water by the beach feeding on these little fish. At the same time, this Killer Whale was watching the seals....stalking...and finally attacked, taking a whole seal into its mouth and crushing it with one bite. It ate the whole fuckin thing with only a couple of chews. I dunno...just thought u might wanna think about that....know where youre at on the food chain lol

WestCoasta

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2005, 02:31:58 PM »
quit tweakin it and maybe you'll ease up, I do get what ur sayin though  :laugh: :D

J Bananas

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2005, 03:13:43 PM »
I'm not really uncomfortable except for the fact that i didnt know if anyone else had the same sentiments i did about some sloth eye molesting my double western as i sank my teeth in it, and no i dont tweak, just lots of chronic. I wonder because I am around obese people people often.