Author Topic: Jadakiss & Styles P - Problem Child (50 Cent Diss)  (Read 520 times)

rafsta

Re: Jadakiss & Styles P - Problem Child (50 Cent Diss)
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2005, 02:12:50 PM »
they killed it
50 is losin so far
buck's got a diss comin soon though against game i think

50 cent vs.

cassidy
nas
jadakiss
styles p
game
fat joe

Shyne
Techniec
Eastwood
Yukmouth
Ragime
Sheek Louch
C-Bo

Oasis  ;D
Thug Lordz
Joe Budden
Scarface
Domination
Ja Rule

take out scarface and z-ro & j- prince

huh ? it's fuckin obvious as fuck scarface and z-ro were dissin 50 in bitch nigga... he has a coin droppin at the begginin of the track... its fuckin similar to "up n da club" aswell...

rafsta

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2005, 02:19:55 PM »
it's a pretty shit diss... no better than animal...

rafsta

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2005, 02:21:19 PM »
and kiss shouldnt have spoken shit about b.i.g or pac.

ABN

« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2005, 03:48:24 PM »
naw Face didnīt diss 50. his and Bunīs vocals were several years old and the song was put togheter by J and Ro. Face and Bun even went to MTV and said that they wasnīt dissin 50 and that they wished him much success.

mauzip

jadakiss_ft_styles_p-problem_child__dissin_50_cent
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2005, 06:10:42 PM »
I'm not a person that really gives a shit about this beef, but Jada and Styles just kill 50 on this track :o It's from the new Big Mike mixtape.

http://rapidshare.de/files/2740944/02-jadakiss_ft_styles_p-problem_child__dissin_50_cent_-mob.mp3.html

rafsta

Re: jadakiss_ft_styles_p-problem_child__dissin_50_cent
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2005, 07:09:06 PM »
already dot com...

rafsta

« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2005, 07:12:54 PM »
naw Face didnīt diss 50. his and Bunīs vocals were several years old and the song was put togheter by J and Ro. Face and Bun even went to MTV and said that they wasnīt dissin 50 and that they wished him much success.

thats some bullshit man, they rpobably squashed the beef, but that track was 100% directed at 50...

"go shorty its your birthday" / "run n tell somebody its your worst day" + the coin dropping at the beginning of the song

thats worse than quik sayin "u aint fresh" isnt directed at dre...

rafsta

Jome

« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2005, 09:10:36 PM »
thats some bullshit man, they rpobably squashed the beef, but that track was 100% directed at 50...

"go shorty its your birthday" / "run n tell somebody its your worst day" + the coin dropping at the beginning of the song

What part did you not get ??
They added the Scarface and Bun B verses to the track, Scarface didn't have anything to do with the coin drop or the obvious 50 disses..
They conveniently chose a old Face-verse that sounds like he's dissing 50.

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2005, 11:30:22 PM »
Could someone bury 50?  He has been mudered
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

westkoastanostra

« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2005, 01:00:33 AM »

that hook was z-ro homie...it wasnt scarface ..... i remember reading this xxl mag where it had 50 doing an interview on eminem or some shit back in 2003 and said that scarface didnt diss 50...only j prince and z-ro....that coin thing was added later along with j and z-ro....

Mr. Humonculous

« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2005, 06:32:30 PM »
damn they killed 50