Author Topic: Sccit hittin' ya'll up from tha IL!  (Read 701 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Sccit hittin' ya'll up from tha IL!
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2005, 02:36:39 PM »
LMAO...I just read the website Overseer posted...Looks like a fuckin' website runned by picket-sign parents...Get a clue, Seer...Israel is one of the top clubbing spots in the world, and Ecstasy is actually imported from here...I still can't believe the bullshit anti-drug commercial shit you've been posting...The laws in Israel >>> The laws in America

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2005, 05:20:32 PM »
why is every post from you either bragging about drugs or how ghetto you are?  ::) :-*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2005, 02:03:34 AM »
why is every post from you either bragging about drugs or how ghetto you are?  ::) :-*

Where do you see me bragging about how ghetto I am, you stupid piece of shit?...I'm not ghetto, idiot, and I've never once bragged about doing any drugs...Quit pulling dumbass remarks out of your ass, Toby.

mauzip

« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2005, 04:44:49 AM »
I've never once bragged about doing any drugs

LOL

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2005, 06:05:54 PM »
DRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2005, 02:41:39 AM »
You're a complete moron if you dont think you brag about drugs...  :D

ecrazy

« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2005, 02:47:07 AM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2005, 11:55:12 AM »
LOL...You picket-sign parents make me laugh...So because I smoke weed I "brag about doing drugs"? Ya'll are some funny ass squares...Never once did I claim to be better than someone because I "do drugs", in fact, I respect those who choose to stay away from drugs...I'm sorry if no one's ever offered you a hit, but don't take that shit out on me...I'm just chillin'... 8)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2011, 08:13:18 PM »
LOL "i never onced bragged about doing any drugs"
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sikotic™

« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2011, 07:47:36 PM »
Was your trip ruined since you weren't able to smoke weed for a couple days?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Lolita

• Lil Geezy
  • Female Hip-Hop Head & Aspiring Emcee
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2011, 08:59:15 PM »
thats awesome. i lived in Israel as a little girl.

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2011, 05:05:52 PM »
Ended up not taking trees even though I easily could've...Now I regret it. The options here are whack ass streeezy or hash. Plus I lost my CD case with all my dankest CD's...But it's pretty cool over here, I guess...I'm just not having the best of luck. What did I miss in the states while I've been gone? I won't be back for a while and I miss everything...Well, I'm about to hit up the beaches. I'm up in Tel-Aviv just chillin' right now...Appreciate what ya'll have while ya'll have it...PeACe

PS...I Geezy, where you at? 8)

damn Scitt, i knew u was from the suburbs...but now u cemented it man. I work up in a rich white neighborhood now, and those are the ONLY kids who use the workd "dank" to describe EVERYthing...

"Hey bro....thats a CD is so dank bro...." lol

WTF? LOL...I've never heard anyone white or "suburban" ever describe anything as dank...Me and the homie from Palmdale use that shit, but me and him are the only people I know who say that...Plus, Even though I grew up in Woodland Hills, I still go to an LAUSD public school, which means 90% bussed kids, which means ghettoness to the fullest...Not that it's anything to brag about, but stop being such a lil buster and tryna talk shit for no reason when I'm on the other side of the globe...PeACe

definition of a wigger

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2011, 05:14:26 PM »
LOL "i never onced bragged about doing any drugs"
Forrest Bump strikes again!