Author Topic: Ice-T Doing Shows In Australia  (Read 130 times)

mrtonguetwista

Ice-T Doing Shows In Australia
« on: July 04, 2005, 08:52:49 PM »
SYDNEY, Australia (AP) - Rapper and television star Ice-T is in Australia for a series of gigs - but he had an ulterior motive.

``This particular tour was set up for us to travel - point blank,'' Ice-T said. ``So it was like, let's set up some gigs, we will hit some clubs and you know, get like a paid vacation.''

The star of ``Law and Order: SVU'' told Australian Associated Press on Monday that he would not follow thousands of other visitors who climb Sydney Harbour Bridge.

He said he doesn't want to get ``blown off of some bridge in Australia.''

``That is not where it is going to end for me,'' he said.

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Im out for the summer. See you all in the winter!
Re: Ice-T Doing Shows In Australia
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2005, 04:19:59 AM »
I met Ice T last year when he came to my home town clubbin! He did a show as a place called the Pheonix Centre in the city centre, then he went to the Beach (sea front) and chilled with some of the Brittish holiday makers in the Sun for 2 days! He was with Smoove Da Hustler.... Ice T was a great guy I need to stay in touch with him.

This was the hotel he stayed in, 3 minutes from my house:

« Last Edit: July 05, 2005, 04:29:03 AM by Que »

http://www.audiohosting.org
incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2005, 04:44:24 AM »
from wcrydaz forum

"the og himself ice t came to sydney australia for a concert and told all the crowd dat he's got a new record label called TONY MONTANA records. the ice is gonna release marc lives debut album and the final body count album ever(he said dat 3 out of the original members hav died). but the best news out of it all is dat the og has been back in the studio workin on his latest album called GANGSTA RAP. he premiered 2 of the song of the album. 1 was gangsta rap the other i cant remember but they both sounded dope. he said dat the marc live will be out here in australia in a few weeks, body count will be earlier then that and his album would follow shorty after. sound dope. if any1 else got info on release date that would b sick. "

cant wait for his new album :)

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2005, 06:48:34 PM »
GANGSTA RAP damn! can't wait!   7 deadly sin and SMG were tight!  i think this album is gonna be tight!
i wish ice would come to Europe again!

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2005, 08:15:35 PM »
dope, you mothafuckaz are lucky, he'll never come here, i'm livin in quebec, the last rap show i saw was wyclef jean back in 2004, and bep will come this summer but i don't want to see that shit, i wanna see that ice t pimp hustler hardcore motherfucker og gangster shit. btw, i just bought the original gangster cd of ice t, i'm listenning to it now, and that's a really dope cd