Poll

Ali Vegas dissed Fabolous, Fabolous stayed quiet and got his younger brother (Paul Cain) to reply.

Fab is Gangsta - Fab is a NY Crimeboss, he lets his little dogs deal with the small dirt, Fabs got bigger fish to fry!
12 (19.7%)
Fab is Pussy - Fab was scared to get into some sort of beef with Ali Vegas so he would prefer it to get his younger brother to take the risks.
49 (80.3%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Author Topic: Is Fabolous Gangsta or Pussy? you decide!  (Read 677 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Is Fabolous Gangsta or Pussy? you decide!
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2005, 12:53:45 AM »
y´all know what´s funny? in most cases the artists who raps about corny shit turns out to be a lot realer then most of the gangsta rappers out there. just like Lil Shawn said "aint no real gangsta gonna go on record and confess to their crimes. and i was rapping about partying and shit all the time while i was still sellin several kilos of cocaine and wasn´t no way in hell i was gonna tell motherfuckers on record that i was dealing".
So true

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2005, 01:22:53 AM »
I don't think he's either. He's an actor playing the part like every other rapper.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Black Uhuru

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Rasta Still De bout
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2005, 10:12:39 AM »
Don't really think he is either but i voted pussy because he puts out them corny ass songs for girls instead of the real shit we know he's capable of.
Breath  =  8)
Baby =  :grumpy: