Author Topic: Why Is Bow Wow Saying "Im Representin That DPG" on his new album  (Read 1382 times)

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Why Is Bow Wow Saying "Im Representin That DPG" on his new album
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2005, 12:51:18 PM »
wasnt he in thekurupt video for its over. im sure he was with daz and roscoe in that vid.

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2005, 08:42:09 PM »
You are officially a clown. You think music makes you hard, well let me let you in on a little secret, it doesn't. Like I said, Bow Wow would beat your ass. Omarion would beat your ass. J.Boog, Lil Fizz, the entire B2K would beat your ass (one on one of course). Marques Houston would beat your ass. You're just another punk kid online who thinks because he listens to Gangsta Rap he's hard. Keep pretending you're Super Gangsta behind that Computer screen, we all know you're a bitch in real life.

yo music can show what sate of mind our in, say u met a some pric kbumpin spice girls and wearing a pink top u would automaticly think u could fuck him up, thing it, u proberly could, sgv couldent, but if u met a dude in chuk ts wid dodgers jersey on, probability is he isent gonna be bumpin spice girls , so bottom line meet dude fuckin with dj quik, mc eiht or spice 1 there proberly gonna be real, but if u meet some oen fucki n  wtih bow wow 50 bent or spice girls of the game(all fags and all sound the same lol) there proberly gonna be pink wearin fags

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2005, 10:49:12 PM »
who the fuck cares if he claims DPG...Y'all gonna be crying bout that?...so childish

Acgrundy

« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2005, 11:53:47 AM »
lol leave it to sgv to stick up for any rapper that wcc doesn't like, and hate on any rapper that wcc does like.  too funny.  fuck lil kids rappin, its worse than chicks rappin.

You're bitter because I don't big up these old ass rappers you die for.

I'm not bitter.  I'm laughing at the garbage you listen and claim as good music.  when did you lose your hearing?

SGV

« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2005, 03:27:48 PM »

yo music can show what sate of mind our in, say u met a some pric kbumpin spice girls and wearing a pink top u would automaticly think u could fuck him up, thing it, u proberly could, sgv couldent, but if u met a dude in chuk ts wid dodgers jersey on, probability is he isent gonna be bumpin spice girls , so bottom line meet dude fuckin with dj quik, mc eiht or spice 1 there proberly gonna be real, but if u meet some oen fucki n  wtih bow wow 50 bent or spice girls of the game(all fags and all sound the same lol) there proberly gonna be pink wearin fags

LMAO! This has to be the worst case of "Suburban Kids trying to be hard."

So anyone bumping DJ Quik is real, but soimeone who listens to Bow Wow is fake? LOL. Yea, now I'm sure you're a pussy. hahaha. This is hilarious. Aren't you from England? What do you know about Dodgers Jerseys and Chucks? Fuck outta here.

I'm not bitter. I'm laughing at the garbage you listen and claim as good music. when did you lose your hearing?

Damn... When did Crooked I become garbage? Frontline? Balance? Shame... I'm the one that lost my hearing, but you call them garbage? Yea, the activater must've got in your ears.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: July 10, 2005, 03:38:21 PM »
did soembody say dodgers?    ;D

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: July 10, 2005, 03:50:51 PM »
this shole shit is silly. so the music you listen to shows how hard you are? shit in that case i guess all of those white kids in the burbs that bumps gangsta rap all day long are g´d up for real ::)
My life was miserable until I started listening to M.O.P.Before my change I was laughed at,I was your typical Harry Potter looking dude.Then I got introduced to M.O.P & my whole life changed.I became a gangsta,I felt like I was from Brooklyn.The same people that used to laugh at me were now trembling on their knees right before me.They begged for mercy but I told them to shut the fuck up,the last thing they ever heard was a gun shot.Yeah,Ima gangsta alright ::) ::) ::)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2005, 03:55:06 PM by Masta T »

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #67 on: July 10, 2005, 03:52:11 PM »

you trying to be a gangsta through an online message board? LALAMOAOAMALMALMAOAML

hey if you like bow wow, omarion, backstreet boys, ashlee simpson and that shit it's all good but I could give fuck

whatever floats your boat e-gangtsa :sleep:

You are officially a clown. You think music makes you hard, well let me let you in on a little secret, it doesn't. Like I said, Bow Wow would beat your ass. Omarion would beat your ass. J.Boog, Lil Fizz, the entire B2K would beat your ass (one on one of course). Marques Houston would beat your ass. You're just another punk kid online who thinks because he listens to Gangsta Rap he's hard. Keep pretending you're Super Gangsta behind that Computer screen, we all know you're a bitch in real life.

listen "NET-THUG", I know you must be thinking your hard because your calling some a bitch on the INTERNET. LAMOAMLAMALMALMA

like I said, the fact that you bump bow wow, and lil romeo is you problem.  I got no problem with the pop music you listen too
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: July 10, 2005, 03:54:21 PM »
LAMOAMLAMALMALMA

WTF is that?

SGV

« Reply #69 on: July 10, 2005, 03:54:48 PM »

listen "NET-THUG", I know you must be thinking your hard because your calling some a bitch on the INTERNET. LAMOAMLAMALMALMA

like I said, the fact that you bump bow wow, and lil romeo is you problem.  I got no problem with the pop music you listen too

I listen to Bow Wow and Romeo now? Wow!! LOL. Your jokes suck. Btw, you suck at life.

Caution2006

« Reply #70 on: July 10, 2005, 03:55:44 PM »
 ???

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #71 on: July 10, 2005, 03:58:13 PM »

I listen to Bow Wow and Romeo now? Wow!! LOL. Your jokes suck. Btw, you suck at life.

you've been slobberin on my e-nuts for too long, let's just let this die

I'll listen to what I like(quik, dpg) and you listen to what you like(nick cannon, Jo Jo)

I'm done with topic
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Paul

« Reply #72 on: July 10, 2005, 04:10:07 PM »
wasnt he in thekurupt video for its over. im sure he was with daz and roscoe in that vid.

yeah he was but he looks really young
he must be down with dpg
funkyfreshintheflesh

Avalanche

« Reply #73 on: July 10, 2005, 04:11:30 PM »
daz is probably writing for him.

SGV

« Reply #74 on: July 10, 2005, 04:12:32 PM »

you've been slobberin on my e-nuts for too long, let's just let this die

I'll listen to what I like(quik, dpg) and you listen to what you like(nick cannon, Jo Jo)

I'm done with topic

So basically you're saying: I'm a bitch, I know Bow Wow can beat my ass, I don't want to look dumb anymore.