Author Topic: GOT BUSTED... with girl, various positions, more than once...  (Read 208 times)

rafsta

now i've never been caught spankin the monkey, but i have been caught doin the dirty with my girl 5x  :-[

i wont go into details, but when we first startin seein eachother we had no place to get our thang on, so every opportunity we did what we could...

i've been walked in on by:

my sis x1
my girls friend x1
my friends younger bro x1
my friends mum x2 (one time on her bed  :-X)

so there you have it, i'm basically an exhibitionist... who else has been walked in on mid-passion ? the only one i was pissed about was my sis, coz she didnt knock the bitch, luckily had the covers over us...

Diabolical

Re: GOT BUSTED... with girl, various positions, more than once...
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2005, 11:35:27 AM »
Unlucky man.

We Fly High

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2005, 11:41:40 AM »
haha holy shit, whatd your friends mom say? it wasnt even your gf's mom? ahah it was jusdt a friends mom's bed that u were bangin it out on.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2005, 12:30:05 PM »
Damn. You need a bang bus
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2005, 01:12:23 PM »
i have neva been caught but i have fucked in my ex's house wit 5 of her friends sleepin over while her grandma was on vacation for 2 weeks. i tell u man best 2 weeks of my life man lol me her and her 5 friends went snack shoppin before we went to the house right and all the chicks were grabbin chips and shit like dat, then they all turn around at the check out counter and see my ass standin there with 2 cans of whip cream. that night we didnt sleep. dam man i tell u and that same morning wen her friends woke up she asked 2 of her friends if they wanted to join in, whith my luck they turned it down  :( but i had a great sleep over :P

ecrazy

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2005, 05:35:14 PM »
I have sex @ my house all the time, ive only been caught once by my brother, he knows the rule though....if there is a shoe in the hallway, then dont come in the room

my sister caught me in my car one time though, we were @ the beach, and me & my girl were in my car and she wanted soda, which was in my car too, and got busted. she almost told my mom, but i payed her off not to

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2005, 06:03:13 PM »
I have sex @ my house all the time, ive only been caught once by my brother, he knows the rule though....if there is a shoe in the hallway, then dont come in the room

my sister caught me in my car one time though, we were @ the beach, and me & my girl were in my car and she wanted soda, which was in my car too, and got busted. she almost told my mom, but i payed her off not to
LOL @ payin ur sis not to tell

rafsta

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2005, 10:52:59 PM »
haha holy shit, whatd your friends mom say? it wasnt even your gf's mom? ahah it was jusdt a friends mom's bed that u were bangin it out on.

the friends mum was cool about it... she just told us to get out her room coz she wanted to sleep... the other time we were caught in the same house in my friends younger bro's room, the blinds had a hole in it so the mum peeked through the bitch... she didnt mention anything about it but i was pissed she had a decent stare... me and my girl think she came for a second peak later too, but not 100% sure...

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2005, 11:35:01 PM »

the friends mum was cool about it... she just told us to get out her room coz she wanted to sleep... the other time we were caught in the same house in my friends younger bro's room, the blinds had a hole in it so the mum peeked through the bitch... she didnt mention anything about it but i was pissed she had a decent stare... me and my girl think she came for a second peak later too, but not 100% sure...
LMAO