Author Topic: Sorry, but this is a fuckin joke  (Read 1373 times)

SGV

Re: Sorry, but this is a fuckin joke
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2005, 03:11:02 PM »

Acgrundy

« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2005, 05:50:13 PM »
how can he not be serious, he has no sense of humor.  I've never seen anyone more serious about music in my life.  shit sgv is more serious about the music then the rappers themselves.

SGV

« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2005, 01:34:29 AM »
My sense of humor is lost on you.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2005, 01:47:39 AM »
The only way I see a Soopafly coming out on Dogghouse, is "Snoop Dogg & Pharell presents: Soopafly" with 5 Snoop-cameos, Neptunes production, and Nelly & The Clipse collabos.. I think he need to get away from Snoop if he wants to put out a album, must be frustrating for him..

See why I call you an idiot? If Snoop AND Pharell presented a Soopafly album, that shit would on MTV, BET, etc. in a second. Especially with Nelly on it? Are you fuckin' crazy? Why would they put The Clipse on it? The Clipse would destroy Soopa on the track, do you know how dumb he'd look? Stick to rounding up Production credits Jome, judging Hip Hop is not your thing.

haaa!
if 50 was singin a hook for Soopaly jome would have no problem with that.

if soopafly was smart he'd go the independent route like daz did, just to generate a buzz. but he's too stuck on bein loyal to snoop so let him waite for a release date till he's 40 then retires. every other artist snoop was fuckin with was smart enough to bounce & start grindin (Kokane, Goldie Loc, Bad Azz, Daz, etc)
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

SGV

« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2005, 01:54:59 AM »
L.A. Indi artist don't do too well because they don't grind as hard as The Bay or the South. They think because they're from L.A. that they have priority...

Acgrundy

« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2005, 07:13:17 PM »
The only way I see a Soopafly coming out on Dogghouse, is "Snoop Dogg & Pharell presents: Soopafly" with 5 Snoop-cameos, Neptunes production, and Nelly & The Clipse collabos.. I think he need to get away from Snoop if he wants to put out a album, must be frustrating for him..

See why I call you an idiot? If Snoop AND Pharell presented a Soopafly album, that shit would on MTV, BET, etc. in a second. Especially with Nelly on it? Are you fuckin' crazy? Why would they put The Clipse on it? The Clipse would destroy Soopa on the track, do you know how dumb he'd look? Stick to rounding up Production credits Jome, judging Hip Hop is not your thing.

haaa!
if 50 was singin a hook for Soopaly jome would have no problem with that.

if soopafly was smart he'd go the independent route like daz did, just to generate a buzz. but he's too stuck on bein loyal to snoop so let him waite for a release date till he's 40 then retires. every other artist snoop was fuckin with was smart enough to bounce & start grindin (Kokane, Goldie Loc, Bad Azz, Daz, etc)

or maybe soopafly is smart enough, and can swallow his pride to know that he ain't gonna sell for shit.  and I'm sure snoop is taking care of him financially, otherwise I'm sure he woulda bounced by now.

WestCoasta

« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2005, 11:56:11 AM »
^^^^ he's right
          he knows he's gonna get the plush life workin with Snoop and the extra side money
          he probably figures eventually he'll come out with an album
          why would he go indy?  he'd be missing out on more than you think

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2005, 03:20:47 PM »
if he went indy he wouldn't sell 100 units
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2005, 09:50:54 PM »
Ask yourself that question...What is Soopafly gonna bring to the game?

And Wasnt Soopafly third official member of Tha Dogg Pound? I think he should stick to that cuz a Solo album wont bring him nowhere.and He should focusing on putting out LaToiya Williams shit...or I'll get the job Done!!!

Acgrundy

« Reply #54 on: July 18, 2005, 12:12:40 AM »
^^^^ I don't think the latoya williams album is dropping.  I don't think things went well between them.