Author Topic: Paul Wall  (Read 453 times)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re: Paul Wall
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2005, 11:42:33 PM »
i write plenty.

whos that nigga that said
"...smokin weed and wearin skates you couldnt be a high roller...i might holdya, or just show you im invincible...like a 2 headed coin, your rhymes are so predictable...in a minute you, will need to roll down them fuckin sleeves...unless you want beef, then ill make this problem miniscule...im dissin you, hope that you will come back and test me...cause i stay wit a blade and 2 nines like wayne gretzky...i aim swiftly, and will treat you like a foreigner...you couldnt get weed by the pound if your a gardener...im part of a, crew now, got guns to make the crips strong...watch what you say, i got more arms than livestrong..."

an exerpt from one of my battle verses against some faggot
come on now man do u honestly belelive that shit wood be material to put on an album that the mainstream listeners woood buy?

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2005, 11:44:37 PM »
nah son thats my mixtape jumpoff.

i got a remix of beautiful for my album

lol.

i only write when im bored, but i usually record em all cause its fun.  im gonna put a diss out to paul wall.

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2005, 01:03:13 AM »
i wouldn't have a problem with the guy trying to rap, if you got somethin to say, say it no matter how much you suck, but what bothers me is that he's a fuckin' white boy runnin' around tryin to be a black boy

how do u know if he's trying to be like black? he could've grew up down in the south for all we know...

Nah, they don't know anything. That's the rap game & rap fans for ya. Always judgemental and dying for a reason to hate.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

SGV

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2005, 01:44:16 AM »
i wouldn't have a problem with the guy trying to rap, if you got somethin to say, say it no matter how much you suck, but what bothers me is that he's a fuckin' white boy runnin' around tryin to be a black boy

So then you dislike Eminem?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2005, 02:05:12 AM »

So then you dislike Eminem?

yeah when he tries to act black yeah . .

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

::Mr. Hahn::

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2005, 05:54:44 AM »
i think hes dope as, especailly his older callabo's with Cham.
Currently Training at:
www.VT1GYM.com

Gang Starr

"But they can't take the respect, that I've earned in my lifetime
And you know they'll never stop the furious force of my rhymes
So like they say, every dog has it's day
And like they say, God works in a mysterious way
So I pray, remembering the days of my youth
As I prepare to meet my moment of truth"

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2005, 08:45:11 AM »
he may look and act like an idiot but that doesnt take away from his talent.  He is talented
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2005, 01:18:27 PM »
this dude is dope...i think he grew up in the south to around black ppl?..so thats why he acts like he acts..all about how you grow up

none the less..this dude is tight on the mic...SKILL

I can't wait for the album
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

oglocdogg

• 'G'
  • Liverpool, Scousers stand up
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2005, 03:34:49 PM »
man if i was that barber i would have cut his throat and jacked him fo his ice, i mean i could buy a house with his fuccin teeth
"The title im holdin is to prestigious you fuck wid me you better be religious cuz only god can save ya wen locdogg blaze ya just like purple hazea i wont just graze ya im goin for da kill gettin so much head you should call me bill

SGV

« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2005, 04:20:38 PM »

yeah when he tries to act black yeah . .

So your beef isn't with his music, it's with his on air personality?

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2005, 06:26:51 PM »

paul wall is blacker than... will.i.am,tiger woods,cuba gooding jr,kobe bryant,omarosa, and grip of more niggas in the game...

paul been the same ol cat since day 1... he aint tryin 2 be shit... funny its more of us that respect paul wall than his own race..its a bunch of paul walls all in the south

nigga aint tryin 2 be black he jus countrier than bitch
« Last Edit: July 11, 2005, 06:28:55 PM by he put karo!!!!! in the drank.. fool u out of lineeeee.. »

realz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2005, 07:22:41 PM »
he may look and act like an idiot but that doesnt take away from his talent.  He is talented
DJ Rokz
www.myspace.com/djrokz

GET AT ME!!!!
rokz111 on aim