Author Topic: Was it Eminem thanked in the Twinz Conversations booklet?  (Read 449 times)

tonyscarbones

• Muthafuckin' OG
Was it Eminem thanked in the Twinz Conversations booklet?
« on: July 11, 2005, 05:26:44 PM »
In the thanks it says M & M and I know in very early days he went by that but it had to be some other cat they were thanking cuz he was barley even known in his hood back then.

We Fly High

Re: Was it Eminem thanked in the Twinz Conversations booklet?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2005, 05:27:48 PM »
nope. M&M from Foesum, this cat was the first M&M. eminem straight jacked his name.

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Im out for the summer. See you all in the winter!
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2005, 05:38:27 PM »
nope. M&M from Foesum, this cat was the first M&M. eminem straight jacked his name.

Eminem did not jack the name from some guy in Foesum. Its named after his initials, m and m. What the fuck are you talking about?

http://www.audiohosting.org
incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

We Fly High

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2005, 05:42:03 PM »
well apparently M&M thought it was a big enough deal that he had to change his name to M&Mster to make the distinction.

ABN

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2005, 05:45:54 PM »
^well do you actually think that Em had heard of this dude when he started to call himself M & M(later changeing it to Eminem)in the late 80´s?

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2005, 05:48:57 PM »
well apparently M&M thought it was a big enough deal that he had to change his name to M&Mster to make the distinction.

Indeed. But you are contradicting yourself.

Just because M&M"ster" or whatever hes called, changed his name thereafter - does not mean Eminem jacked the name from him.

He obviously changed it because someone came into the same industry and became immensely popular, using a simular name.

incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2005, 09:54:56 PM »

Eminem did not jack the name from some guy in Foesum. Its named after his initials, m and m. What the fuck are you talking about?

We Fly High

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2005, 10:19:39 PM »
dude u guys arent understanding, i didnt mean to say eminem copied his name directly, but i mean when you pronounce it on record, it pretty much sounds the same. and the fact that foesum was in the game before he was, its kinda wack that eminem decided to choose a name that sounds and is prounounced exactly the same as another rapper. i'm sure eminem didnt even know foesum, but thats the wack part, cos now M&M has to change his name to M&Mster.

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2005, 12:22:41 AM »

the both jacked it from the sweets.. END OF

actually.. eminem was getting trouble from the M&M people.. so many M&M got scared..

:D

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2005, 07:17:35 AM »
^^ :sign_banhim:

Diabolical

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2005, 07:23:57 AM »
haha

I doubt Em would know there was a guy in Foesum called M&M when most west coast fans dont even know.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2005, 09:43:34 AM »
haha

I doubt Em would know there was a guy in Foesum called M&M when most west coast fans dont even know.

Exactly, lol.

Who gives a fuck who had the name first. How many folk are there in the states? Who took Math in here? lol. What's the probability......ah fuck it.

I laughed when I read this post title. Of course it's not Eminem.

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2005, 04:22:04 AM »
haha

exactly