Author Topic: Round #: Snoop vs. Suge (@ BET Awards)  (Read 1098 times)

the_truth

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Round #: Snoop vs. Suge (@ BET Awards)
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2002, 11:46:24 AM »

Snoop groupies forget beef is 2fold, and that Snoop speaks as much shit as Suge.  The difference between Suge and Snoop is that Suge says the shit and pulls the stunts in public; Snoop does it behind closed doors

The Snoop Groupies know damn well What Snoop say. But whenever he talks shit about folks (suge, Kurupt etc) the snoop groupies find a way to justify when he disses. Almost like they brain washed into believing he does no wrong.  to Criminal 909 it don't matter who talked the most shit. Hell correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it Snoop that started dissing first in that source magazine a few years back? I know some Snoop asscrack licker will try to defend that too.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

the_truth

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2002, 11:49:26 AM »
Can't nobody say that Snoop talks more shit than Suge.. that's a damn lie. And most of you that take Suge's side next to Snoop, are usually Suge Dick Riders too... or simply Snoop haterz.

I don't take sides.. It aint about taking sides..I'm more of a Snoop fan but that's just because Snoop actually Raps... how could anyone be a Suge fan.. aint like he's an artist or something.. I dont dislike him either though.

Facts are, Snoop hasn't been replying to Suge's shit till recently. He went for years without mentioning Suge's. You might be able to find a couple things he said in Interviews but  everybody knows Suge's been yappin for tha longest. After everybody left Death Row Suge just been stalking muthafuckers. Making cd's full of disses to ex DeathRow members. I bet it's almost impossible to fine ONE Suge Knight Interview where he doesn't mention Snoop or Dre... Alwayz tryna discredit them... making them look like Studio Gangstaz or makin it seem as they dont make up their own music.

Lately it seems Tha Row has been changing though.. hopefully they wont focus at all on thier ex members and focus more on their newer talent... most of all Crooked I.

Oh, and Snoop has no reason for hatin on Kurupt? Didn't Kurupt used to holler all kinds of noise about DPG 4 Life, how him and his homeboys was family... he hollered that shit so much we believed it. Next thing you know... he's on tha other side kickin it with Suge (Tha Enemy)... I think that's gives Snoop a good enough reason not to be down with him no more. He's a traitor.... simple as that. He's still tight and all... more power too him... all I'm sayin is that he did his homeboys wrong.

And you're a hypocrite if you dont agree cuz that's tha same reason Suge started Hating on Snoop Dogg.. cuz he left DeathRow. Same thing with Snoop and Kurupt.

In a way... it's pretty cool to see Snoop retaliating after all this time.... but then again... this shit aint necessary. Some serious shit can happen that doesn't need to happen in tha first place...

I dont know if it's the fact you force yourself to believe what Snoop tells you or what. But fact is they both been dissing each other for years. Snoop drop a gang of underground disses towards Suge and Tha Row and vice versa with Suge artist doing the same. So you can come down off that dream cloud of Snoop being an innocent victim that hasn't did nothing wrong at all in this beef. The only cd I recall making alot of disses is TGFR. Snoop did his share of disses and how about Daz making albums full of disses? Damn homie do you see shit through only DPG glasses or what?

So what Kurupt was hollering DPG 4 life. Are you part of DPG? It's all about feeding your kids and taking care of your own. Last time I recall kurupt ain't been doing shit but praising Snoop/Daz and the rest of DPG in interviews. But on the flip side I ain't heard shit good out the mouth of DPG members such as SAd Azz, Snoop or Daz about Kurupt. But oh wait it's justified for them to talk shit but none can't say anything bad about them without being labeled a shit talker or hater. Typical Snoop dick rida response.

You should learn the what a hyprocite is, you did alot of that in your post along with contrdicting yourself left and right. You just got on Suge case for dissing your favorites DPG, but made an excuse for them dissing Kurupt saying how he hollerd DPG. So take your own advice.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2002, 11:50:57 AM »

thats funny though that snoop was throwin up crip signs at him though, i could just see suge standing there all pissed off tellin him shit while snoop is just sittin there throwin up shit

I could see Suge laughin in his face if he threw up Crip signs, jus shows that Snoop is tryin to be hard now that Suge's out of jail.

BTW, is this the first encounter between Snoop and SUge since Suge got out of jail?

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2002, 12:17:56 PM »

I could see Suge laughin in his face if he threw up Crip signs, jus shows that Snoop is tryin to be hard now that Suge's out of jail.

BTW, is this the first encounter between Snoop and SUge since Suge got out of jail?

i think it is the first ecounter, but if anything it is suge tryin to act hard snoop didn't aproach him suge just came up tryin to start shit as usual, and it seems like snoop just was like saying fuck u and threw up crip signs at the blood.

it's all dumb anyway cause they all should be working together not against eachother because if tha row and dogghouse would help eachother out the west would have a much better chance of getting back on top
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2002, 12:31:18 PM »
I think they both need to quit this pussy shit and duke it out. Get it over with once and for all.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 1000 plus posts under my belt..Its GOOD to be King
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2002, 12:53:53 PM »
I think they both need to quit this pussy shit and duke it out. Get it over with once and for all.

I think Snoops ability to actually push units is more important than Suges ability to win a fist fight.
I only gave you the crown, so I could shoot it off your fucking head-Suge

Refer to me as your highness or dont refer at all

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

the408figga

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Keep it Savvy!!
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2002, 12:59:10 PM »
yeah snoop has just as much to do with this as suge

Suge has done everything he could behind bars to tarnish snoop as well as MAKE MONEY off him. So i think snoop has a reason to feel tha way he does.
I stay dipped like them fools in gq/ step into a party and they all say " he's cool"/
                                             -Mac Dre

Im a 3rd generation mack/ like the asses on my girls like the trunk of my caddilac/
                                              -Mac Mall

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2002, 01:02:06 PM »

I think Snoops ability to actually push units is more important than Suges ability to win a fist fight.

I'm not talking about pushin units. I know Snoop tops Suge in that category easily. But they always startin' shit at an award show then then instead of just gettin attention they need to go out and handle their business.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2002, 01:39:29 PM »
Yall sayin Snoop's as fucked as Suge for keepin dissing ain't fuckin able to decide what u want.

I remember nearly EVERY Tha Row fan callin Dre a pussy and fake for NOT dissing Suge after Suge dissed him so much.
Now that Snoop does what yall wanted him and Dre to do u say he's doin as much shit as Suge.

I agree that they all should get the fuck over this fuckin old beef but if u agree too u shouldn't diss Dre for ignoring this silly old beef.

kalliweed

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2002, 02:05:04 PM »
HAHAHA SHIEEET...BIG SNOOP DOGG AINT NO MUTHAFUCKIN JOKE!!!....WE STEADY RIDIN ON SUGE BITCH AZZ CUZ SNOOP AINT DONE WITH IZ ASS YET...CHUUCH!!!!

HGHDSGJKDSV

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2002, 03:19:46 PM »
Kurupt probbaly don't wana diss Snoop and Daz cause he thinking Suge might fuck him over and he don't want ta have been dissin DPG cause thats who he'll turn to for help if Suge plays him out.
I MIGHT NOT GO DOWN IN HISTORY, BUT I'LL GO DOWN ON YA MUM

.:R-E-L:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R-E-L...comin w/ that punk rap!  
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2002, 03:22:56 PM »
HAHAHA SHIEEET...BIG SNOOP DOGG AINT NO MUTHAFUCKIN JOKE!!!....WE STEADY RIDIN ON SUGE BITCH AZZ CUZ SNOOP AINT DONE WITH IZ ASS YET...CHUUCH!!!!

*sniffs tha air*

i smell...*sniff*......DICKRYDER!
Straight Outta Muthafuckin So. Kaliforn-i-a
909 805 310 323 213 818 661 949 714 609 415 619 562

bez

« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2002, 04:55:13 PM »
Suge wud kill him in a fair fight.

The Watcher

« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2002, 04:58:43 PM »
Snoop was probably just letting Suge know his website was hacked
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

LIL GUY

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2002, 05:09:43 PM »
THIS NOT ABOUT BEING A SNOOP FAN OR A SUGE FAN IM JUST GLAD THAT SOMEONE FINALLY STOOD UP TO SUGE.  SUGE PRIDES HIMSELF ON BEING A BULLY AND THE BEST WAY TO STOP A BULLY IS TO LET HIM KNOW YOUR NOT SCARED OF HIM.  I WAS HAPPY WHEN JAY-Z DISSED HIM AT THE SOUL TRAIN AWARDS, AND NOW IM HAPPY THAT SNOOP DID NOT BOW DOWN EITHER.  SUGE NEEDS TO KNOW THE WORLD IS BIGGER THAN HIM.  SUGE WENT UP TO SNOOP TO START SHIT.  HE DID NOT GO UP TO HIM TO TALK THINGS OUT HE WENT UP TO HIM TO START TROUBLE, SO SNOOP HAD TO PROVE HE WAS A MAN AND NOT BOW DOWN TO THE BULLY.

BUT YOU KNOW WHATS FUNNY I WOUNDER DRE WOULD HAVE DONE IF SUGE HAD DID THAT TO HIM.  I WONDER WOULD HIM AND EMINEM HAVE MADE A SONG DISSING HIM THE NEXT DAY LIKE THEY DID J.D.?.....I DOUBT IT.