Author Topic: Round #: Snoop vs. Suge (@ BET Awards)  (Read 1096 times)

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
Re: Round #: Snoop vs. Suge (@ BET Awards)
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2002, 01:02:06 PM »
^^ ::)

man u need to shut up, won't say much ( so-clizzean dickrider ?  ::))
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

The Watcher

« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2002, 03:15:43 PM »
Suge: "Hey, whats up Snoop!"
Snoop: "Nuttin man, your website was hacked!"
Suge: "For real, BY WHO!??!"
Snoop: "Man, I cant say!"
Suge: "Tell me or you gon end up like Vanilla Ice!"
Snoop: "It was Daz!"

My sources tell me their convo was similar to that
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

the_truth

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2002, 05:10:18 PM »

Aint nobody forcin themselves to believe shit... I'm just going off what I've been seeing on TV and hearin on their albums. I still support some DeathRow shit. The cd I was thinking about besides TGFR was DeathRow's Chronic 2000 album. Now I dont know about all those "underground" disses Snoop has done... I guess I'm behind, maybe you can name a couple... And I dont know about any disses he's made in interviews cuz I aint a big enough fan to be coppin every Source issue Snoop is featured on. Anybody who knows me on here knows I aint too big on Daz Dillinger either... Daz fell off like a muthafucka IMO... You can kill all that shit about being a DPG dickrider cuz that shit aint gonna work with me homie...

All I was tryna say was that I can understand why they would be mad at Kurupt. I wasn't hatin on Kurupt at all... even gave tha muthafucker props..  I didn't take one personal shot at him at all... That's tha thing about me.. I dont take sides at all.. cuz it's bullshit... Now you on tha other hand.. I bet you was hating on Kurupt along with Snoop before he joined Death Row... now you're defending him.

I just call it like I see it. I'm going off what I see in inteviews n shit... What I'VE seen in interviews... I've only seen a couple. I aint claimin Snoop has NEVER dissed Suge.. I'm just claimin I ALWAYS see Suge diss Snoop. Over some stupid shit too. Not like I'm sayin "Snoop wouldnt' do such a thang.. he's a G"... calm your ass down... I think fools on here that love Snoop like he was they're uncle are a bunch of lil busters just like you do...

Point out to me where I contradict myself.. I want to know. If I seem like I dont really like Suge... It's cuz I dont. I dont hate tha muthafucker but what's to like. He aint been doing anything for years.. all I hear him talk about is his masters and how Snoop gots rent-a-crips and how Dre's Gay.. it gets boring dawg. I don't see how anyone could be his "fan"... he aint got no cd's out...

I'ma West Coast fan. I like West Coast shit. DPG is a BIG part of West Coast Rap... as is Death Row. If you aint down with DPG... what are you down with? Just Curious...

If you come off like a dick rida you will be labeled as one. You can't say I was hatin on Kurupt when he was with Snoop for the simple fact I hardly post here and me being a fan of music  dont give a fuck what label someone is on, unlike the dick ridas that worry about what artist signed with Snoop or who in the DPG.  Oh and of course you only see Suge diss and not Snoop diss because you a bline groupie. Much as the dick ridas leap all over Snoop dick you can't lie and say you never heard Snoop diss. I'm sure you heard Snoop disses like gangsta ride, death row is bitches, fuck death row, death row killers, and all his other interviews where he talk shit. So don't try to act like a lame brain moron( you may not be actng) and make it seem like it's only one person talking shit about the other. I'm not hating on your views on bit. I personally hope both Suge and Snoop squash it because it's just hurting the west more and more. I'm a DPG and Death Row fan but you will never see me over do it. I didn't call you a dick rida just felt you was acting like one by saying it's all Suge. Hey if you said it was only Snoop you would be a Row dick rida too LOL>

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2002, 05:43:27 PM »
Suge: "Hey, whats up Snoop!"
Snoop: "Nuttin man, your website was hacked!"
Suge: "For real, BY WHO!??!"
Snoop: "Man, I cant say!"
Suge: "Tell me or you gon end up like Vanilla Ice!"
Snoop: "It was Daz!"

My sources tell me their convo was similar to that

LOL

themovie

« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2002, 08:27:24 PM »
"shut your dicksuckers" ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

smerlus

« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2002, 09:22:23 PM »
hey Boss rhymes-with-Dick, mind your own. why do fags like you always have to get in grown ups business? i didn't say shit about your gay ass but you have to open your bitchmade mouth. is So-Cumstian your man or something? and for Themovie ~ Dicksuckers = Lips so keep your dicksuckers shut means keep your mouth shut.

PLANT

« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2002, 06:04:01 AM »
So-Clizzean you're the same muthafucker that would bitch as soon as jay z goes to an award show in all blue so shut your dicksuckers. you consistantly stick up for snoop like he's your man or something. he don't give a fuck about you, so why you care if i put a SNOOP IS GAY post all over this muthafucker? once someone says snoop is a bitch you dickriders say "he's so fucking gangsta" then someone complains "damn snoop needs to smash on so and so" and you same dickriders will say "he has a family now, that shit is in his past, he's a pimp now" make up your fucking mind bitches!

what the fuck are you talkin about?  you make no sense at all, and i dont reply to jay z threads so your a fucking lyer...your fuckin crazy, where do you get me bitching about jay z wearing blue at awards shows?  lol your funny
stop making things up and find something better to do with your time than hate people who like Doggy Dogg.  BITCH!

PLANT

« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2002, 06:08:07 AM »
yea and the fact that smerlies is only on this board to reply to snoop dogg threads is gettin old and annoying real fast...

i think i have an idea for you...how about.....you........make a topic on something THAT YOU LIKE, and talk about it...stop being such a fucking hater man...your real boring

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2002, 12:34:17 PM »
hey Boss rhymes-with-Dick, mind your own. why do fags like you always have to get in grown ups business? i didn't say shit about your gay ass but you have to open your bitchmade mouth. is So-Cumstian your man or something? and for Themovie ~ Dicksuckers = Lips so keep your dicksuckers shut means keep your mouth shut.

oh i'm sorry kid, you wanna handle this by your own, thats kool.... but now u tellin me that i dickride so - clizzean, man you're pathetique, i'll let you do your thang now , peace
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-