Author Topic: Omarion...  (Read 187 times)

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Omarion...
« on: July 13, 2005, 12:49:25 AM »
In London, uninjured singer Omarion seeks prayers Thu Jul 7, 4:43 PM ET

NEW YORK (Reuters) - London was the scene of carnage on Thursday after a series of deadly blasts but American R&B crooner Omarion, who suffered no injury or inconvenience, wants people to pray for him.

ADVERTISEMENT

"Omarion was in London during the tragic bombings that struck this morning," a statement by the singer's publicist AR PR Marketing, released hours after the bombings, said.

Making no mention of the fatalities or casualties of the blasts, the singer's statement concluded, "He would like his fans to pray that he has a safe trip and a safe return home. He appreciates your support."

He was in London for Saturday's Live 8 show, his publicist Shana Gilmore told Reuters from Los Angeles. Asked why anyone should pray for him, Gilmore said, "He wasn't hurt or anything, but just the fact that he was there and all that."

Omarion was the teenaged lead singer of the chart-topping band B2K before going solo. The 20-year-old's first solo album "O" debuted at No. 1 of Billboard charts earlier this year.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050707/en_nm/security_britain_singer_dc;_ylt=AiQ.fGasCDWL_BFMMllbo8Nb.nQA;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl

:grumpy:

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
Re: Omarion...
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2005, 12:56:58 AM »
Wow what a bitch. At least give some condolences to the people who lost family members >:(

'EclipZe

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2005, 01:00:09 AM »
didn't they already say the bitch who wrote those quotes for him made them up? and Omarion said he didn't say that shit?

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2005, 03:06:41 AM »
didn't they already say the bitch who wrote those quotes for him made them up? and Omarion said he didn't say that shit?

dunno

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2005, 09:04:13 PM »
I hope those quotes were fabricated. I found humor in it though. People died, and he's worried about a safe trip.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

We Fly High

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2005, 09:28:36 PM »

He was in London for Saturday's Live 8 show, his publicist Shana Gilmore told Reuters from Los Angeles. Asked why anyone should pray for him, Gilmore said, "He wasn't hurt or anything, but just the fact that he was there and all that."

HAHAHAHHA
just the fact that he was there and all that

davida.b.

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2005, 09:36:45 PM »
So this means he makes shitty music AND he's an inconsiderate asshole. Die.