Author Topic: Ice Cube Ad-Lib left in California Love? Can you hear him at the 4:50 mark??  (Read 1084 times)

BAD_SCE

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • WHO THAT
I can tell you exactly what that ad-lib is.

Its Roger Troutman saying "shake it baby" real fast.

dis man speaks tha truth
thats me

kellyboy

• 'G'
cool stuff...never noticed that before

Bomb-A®

the voice does say "shake it baby" but its too faint to tell for sure if thats cube

peace

Wild_Elmo

Aren't you guys thinking of the wrong song Cube was on??

1on1

• 'G'
AZ Far az I'm concerned I don't care what ANYbody saz Ice Cube was weak after he went solo, yes you heard it, even 'America's Most Wanted" was't as good Ryming az when he was with Ren and everone, after Ameriocaz Most PLEASE it's all wraps from there, he such a sucka first he was all hatin of whits I'm serious hatin, now  look at him I mean I don't hate white but man look at how flip floppy he is, remember "BE TRUE TO THE gAME" NOW LOOK AT HIM MOVING WAY OUTTA THE HOOD? HA! i'VE DID RESEACH MAN a lot ofthe rappers ain't az rich as they proclaim, he look at him the only raw thing he did after going solo some of the tracks on West Side Connection the first album, he had such a hard time raising $4 Million TO FUND "PLAERS CLUB"  thats when I started REALY researchin a lot of these big artists to see if they real bout it bout, you know whatI'msayinghomie?.

MarshColin

AZ Far az I'm concerned I don't care what ANYbody saz Ice Cube was weak after he went solo, yes you heard it, even 'America's Most Wanted" was't as good Ryming az when he was with Ren and everone, after Ameriocaz Most PLEASE it's all wraps from there, he such a sucka first he was all hatin of whits I'm serious hatin, now  look at him I mean I don't hate white but man look at how flip floppy he is, remember "BE TRUE TO THE gAME" NOW LOOK AT HIM MOVING WAY OUTTA THE HOOD? HA! i'VE DID RESEACH MAN a lot ofthe rappers ain't az rich as they proclaim, he look at him the only raw thing he did after going solo some of the tracks on West Side Connection the first album, he had such a hard time raising $4 Million TO FUND "PLAERS CLUB"  thats when I started REALY researchin a lot of these big artists to see if they real bout it bout, you know whatI'msayinghomie?.

wtf this gotta do with anything in this post?