Author Topic: charlie and the chocolate factory  (Read 635 times)

ShadyGuru

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: charlie and the chocolate factory
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2005, 05:48:35 AM »
saw this over the weekend and loved it.  Now i'm looking forward to, murderball, the island, hustle and flow, and sky high

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2005, 02:01:52 PM »
the two willy wonka's are different..so different movie feel
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2005, 02:43:18 PM »
Cant wait to see it this week, then theres 4 tite movies out on Friday - The Island, Hustle and Flow, Devils Rejects, and Bad News Bears.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2005, 07:27:24 PM »
Cant wait to see it this week, then theres 4 tite movies out on Friday - The Island, Hustle and Flow, Devils Rejects, and Bad News Bears.

yup..i can't wait for hustle and flow...even though its playing some theatres already  >:(

smoke1ne

• 'G'
  • LOL
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2005, 10:46:43 PM »
id like to watch your mom dance naked for me
LOL!!!!!! :banana_dsf: :banana_dss: :banana_cow: :banana_llama:
http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=15899 (link)   shits real easy.. you just click the name of the offer you wanna do... do what the instructions say.. and then hit submit...

you can make about 80$ without doing any cc offers!!!! no bullshit

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2005, 06:16:38 AM »
i dont wana see hustle and flow, but the island and bad news bears, i gotta peep those

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2005, 10:39:19 AM »
Bad News Bears can't be better than the OG, buuuuuuuut there's some Playboy playmates in that shit.

Hustle & Flow is probably good, but I'm not really interested in it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2005, 04:51:30 PM »
lol the island got its storyline from like a million different sci fi moves and is going to be one big giant action scene lol. Ill watch it on DVD

Thirteen

« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2005, 04:59:57 PM »
i thought charlie was good. if it was an originaly movie it would have been great. of course some comparisons had to be made to the original

The Bad News bears should just be called Bad Santa 2: the off season... thorton probably plays another foul mouthed womanizing drunkard, and isn't there a midget in this one too

Billy Bob and Midgets are the 2000 version of

David Spade and Chris Farley

or

Richard Pryor and Gene Wilder, if you will

too bad thorton and midgets aren't funny

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2005, 05:06:08 PM »
Very good point "."  Bad Santa 2

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2005, 07:04:08 PM »
the island looks stupid....

Don Breezio

« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2005, 09:39:46 AM »
Yeah but i was just making fun of the fact that this movie was made lol.  Hollywood is in a state of emergency and the only thing that can save it is these damn stupid remakes of classics and TV shows. It's pathetic.  What's next the Wizard of Oz remake with Lindsay Lohan?!

whatever bro..."hollywood is in a state of emergency"....hollywood has been doing remakes for years! You can't talk about remakes not being ok in movies when artists are using older songs all the time...does Riders on the storm by snoop and the doors ring a bell? how about can't nobody hold me down...that was a remake of the message...or def squads rappers delight....sugarhill gang probably thought it was a cool idea....the fact is remakes are done all the time in movies or music...and we listen to the music remakes right?

(in my own defense i find snoops remake of riders on the storm to be one of the worst songs i've ever heard)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2005, 11:46:08 AM »
Thats just different

With music, whatever band can do their version of a  song which will be their style.  With movies, there are two main things  that justifies a remake  if its made to give a new idea or it lies in a  different era where it actually is shown in the remake( like Scarface).   

Don Breezio

« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2005, 01:52:47 PM »
Thats just different

With music, whatever band can do their version of a  song which will be their style.  With movies, there are two main things  that justifies a remake  if its made to give a new idea or it lies in a  different era where it actually is shown in the remake( like Scarface).   

so you can't remake a movie in a different style is what your saying? I haven't seen the new charlie and the chocolate factory but by the previews alone it looks like a lot different style than the OG

Sikotic™

« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2005, 03:56:53 PM »
I know, I'd rather see original movies instead of remakes. There's plenty of original stories out there but nobody makes them because that means the studio has to take a chance.

They take the easy route, remake a classic because it's guaranteed to make at least 100 mil. That's hardly even a guarantee anymore.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE