Author Topic: I almost got a fine tonight  (Read 299 times)

Jome

Re: I almost got a fine tonight
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2005, 10:47:07 PM »
LoL, you should steal this dudes ID, they might let you on next time:

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2005, 10:50:16 PM »
^^^^^lol   

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2005, 11:30:14 AM »
So tonight I went on the train from Tha A-L-K to my home... in the train I had to show my ticket. If I take my Public Transportation pass with me I can go for free on the train. So I showed it to the dude. He fucking didn't believe it was me on the picture! He asked me for my ID. I only had a copy of it with me cause I don't even know where the hell I put my ID. Anyways, he wanted to give me a €50 fine for not having my ID with me. The motherfucker! Seriously, if you can't see that is me on the picture you really need to go see an eyedoctor. I was lucky his collegue did see it was me on the picture on my pass or else I would have gotten two tickets: one for using a stolen pass or whatever he would have called it and one for not having an ID with me. What an ass...

well of course he wouldnt take that, it looks nothing like u

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2005, 11:48:21 AM »
So tonight I went on the train from Tha A-L-K to my home... in the train I had to show my ticket. If I take my Public Transportation pass with me I can go for free on the train. So I showed it to the dude. He fucking didn't believe it was me on the picture! He asked me for my ID. I only had a copy of it with me cause I don't even know where the hell I put my ID. Anyways, he wanted to give me a €50 fine for not having my ID with me. The motherfucker! Seriously, if you can't see that is me on the picture you really need to go see an eyedoctor. I was lucky his collegue did see it was me on the picture on my pass or else I would have gotten two tickets: one for using a stolen pass or whatever he would have called it and one for not having an ID with me. What an ass...

well of course he wouldnt take that, it looks nothing like u

LMFAO!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2005, 12:00:47 PM »
Haha

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life